Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wa build

wa build

Soo I'm making a wa. And I have a aprox 9.2bil budget when I finish selling everything.
    I was thinking using 80dmg osm gs along with a 34/7 helm. With kred board ill have
    174 dmg and 41 rate. I was thinking 41 rate isn't good enough considering my wi have 41 rate and could never crit.. so I'm thinking 15/24 helm.. but I'm lost... thanks in advamced..

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

if you're gonna go 80 dmg build then u have to accept that you wont have much flexibility with your rate. you could go rate craft/rate in slot helm, but ultimately you're better off with the 34/7. the only way to maximize your rate is with an rol2 + merg ring. so either put that in your budget, or just go with 41% rate. you can live with that much, but in war you'll have to spam aura.

Alright. Thanks for your input. I was thinking that 34/7 would be best by judging your build and darrkds build. I just wanted to see other inputs but I was thinking mostlikely going 34/7.. was alzo thinking about rol2..

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

we;ll it may be a less build but there is alos a 15/24 dmg ?

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Depends on where you want where you want your rate. 15/24 with an 80 GS will get you around 53 rate with a rol2 and switch the helm to a 34/7 will get you 45 rate. In war without a leg or aura vs ppl w/ high honor rank and SI. Your rate drops down to atleast 35% or lower.

You can only use a 7/34 helm if you have a rol2 or rate in slot gs.

RedOsmium
    Look for a 40/7 Helm.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Look for a 40/7 Helm.
    7/40 helm??? lol get a 14/80 gs. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler View Post
    Depends on where you want where you want your rate. 15/24 with an 80 GS will get you around 53 rate with a rol2 and switch the helm to a 34/7 will get you 45 rate. In war without a leg or aura vs ppl w/ high honor rank and SI. Your rate drops down to atleast 35% or lower.

You can only use a 7/34 helm if you have a rol2 or rate in slot gs.
    thats not true you can still manage with around 40% rate. like i said in war you will just have to use aura liberally. back when i used the 80 dmg build with my helm i did not have an rol2 and i still made it work.

The 15/24 Is better for pvp/pve Only time it blows is in NW w/ leg wep. With that said you gotta make a decision lol. 34/7 helm is overall good for everything, but you would prolly need a rol2 to be satisfied with ur rate.

Siggy By Rasecx!

RedOsmium
    40 damage forci will be cheaper than 80 damage anything unless you find a 14/80 tit.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast