Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    damit cassey xD
    still lyin!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    still lyin!!!!!!!!!!
    looks @ the thread!

*Cassey and Cathy are on the Red Carpet*
    *snap*snap*snap*
    Emmy is always late for the photo shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    looks @ the thread!

*Cassey and Cathy are on the Red Carpet*
    *snap*snap*snap*
    Emmy is always late for the photo shoot!
    nupe, still lying!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by CRHinds View Post
    Only fa with nice gear that could ever outplay me is archa, and that's outside of war. Rest of y'all buy alz and still . + the list s.
    +1
    But might not be necessarly true my highest scored in t5 without bringer was 518 and if I had the old laptop that I used to play cabal on I would post it but it got reformatted and given to my cousin -_-. Any how most of the list is ... Well to say the least ur right lol. I'll be back next summer hope ur 190 by then divinity :P and once I start to get used to cabal again we'll face off again!! Haha. Another thing your correct on is yes I have "nice" gear most people think I'm OP which is not true one bit, 1orb doesn't define a person, infact amongest all the people in t5 venus (which isn't saying much lol) I am in the lower half in terms of gear, but I can still make it work, that should give you enough encouragement to level!

And chingu I'll vouch for preiz he's was good he could keep up with me back in the old t3 (that's when I had archa version 2, since archa verson 1 got banned from stupid people complaning how I could kill so many people so easily) he should be on the list.

Anyways have fun with the new updates lol, expect imuhammed to drop about 1-1.5 more grand to change his orbs to xtals trololol. Honestly I couldn't care less.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Engsoc View Post
    +1
    But might not be necessarly true my highest scored in t5 without bringer was 518 and if I had the old laptop that I used to play cabal on I would post it but it got reformatted and given to my cousin -_-. Any how most of the list is ... Well to say the least ur right lol. I'll be back next summer hope ur 190 by then divinity :P and once I start to get used to cabal again we'll face off again!! Haha. Another thing your correct on is yes I have "nice" gear most people think I'm OP which is not true one bit, 1orb doesn't define a person, infact amongest all the people in t5 venus (which isn't saying much lol) I am in the lower half in terms of gear, but I can still make it work, that should give you enough encouragement to level!

And chingu I'll vouch for preiz he's was good he could keep up with me back in the old t3 (that's when I had archa version 2, since archa verson 1 got banned from stupid people complaning how I could kill so many people so easily) he should be on the list.

Anyways have fun with the new updates lol, expect imuhammed to drop about 1-1.5 more grand to change his orbs to xtals trololol. Honestly I couldn't care less.
    U still fail ):<
    Last edited by spittaz; 12-03-2012 at 09:35 AM.

RedOsmium
    who are these people I've never heard of before claiming that they are the best FA in cabal NA?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    who are these people I've never heard of before claiming that they are the best FA in cabal NA?!
    im just the best in venus

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    im just the best in venus
    Hasn't anyone told you that Cassey moved to venus?

im number 1 fa...get @ me

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Hasn't anyone told you that Cassey moved to venus?
    LoL ^_^

Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast