Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how to score high in war...

how to score high in war...

i dont understand...i res hunt, i kill caps fairly easy (with a legacy) i go bm A LOT, i never farm, or build, yet its like i cant score high at all...every time i go bm2 aura amp buff and rush into cap mobs normally taking quite a few down with me, also with the main group most of the time...yet me score is not that high at all...maybe i just fail at war...i need some suggestions...maybe its bc i use fail laptop lol

Banned
    Live. That's all there is to it.
    Last edited by oXIo; 07-18-2010 at 09:08 PM.

Sneak sneak to other teams base's gate and afk on it, if your pro you'll live until end of game ^-^
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch View Post
    Sneak sneak to other teams base's gate and afk on it, if your pro you'll live until end of game ^-^
    being afk on a gate for 50mins even with a legacy wont get u 200

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    being afk on a gate for 50mins even with a legacy wont get u 200
    lol ive caught u doing that once or twice

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    lol ive caught u doing that once or twice
    y would u need to catch me? i announce that im going to afk on gate. u proc FBs just cant leave me alone when i dont feel like trying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    i dont understand...i res hunt, i kill caps fairly easy (with a legacy) i go bm A LOT, i never farm, or build, yet its like i cant score high at all...every time i go bm2 aura amp buff and rush into cap mobs normally taking quite a few down with me, also with the main group most of the time...yet me score is not that high at all...maybe i just fail at war...i need some suggestions...maybe its bc i use fail laptop lol
    u probably use a fail combo
    fail dps :\

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    u probably use a fail combo
    fail dps :\
    im pretty sure i dont lol

Quote Originally Posted by LostYourMind View Post
    I'm curious too about this. War starts and I BM and combo and some have double the points and we were on same guard. I don't get it? BB for war maybe? No idea.
    BB for war are only for Wexp, not points...and if people have double your points, its because they hit harder than you, thats it.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    BB for war are only for Wexp, not points...and if people have double your points, its because they hit harder than you, thats it.
    if someone doubles ure score it doesnt mean they double ure dmg. there are lots of deciding factors in getting points for war.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast