Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Forcium Amp GS

Screw what i said i'll post one more post.
    TY Sheep (in fact i wanted to flame you of what you said but this time you're saved)

Sheep:
    Btw, didn't you(forumaccount) say the osm > the forcy at the beginning of the thread?
    /thread.
    Goodnight, fools

/@offtopic
    All these talks, is wa even your main class? Just making sure that someone who's playing Fb for 2 years and then for the fun just jumped up here and state their so called 'facts'. Not directing this to anyone specific just saying...like the way you're saying your stuff here.

Titanium
    I think we are all in conclusion that Sheep is a dumbass.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumcomplainer View Post
    Screw what i said i'll post one more post.
    TY Sheep (in fact i wanted to flame you of what you said but this time you're saved)

Sheep:
    Btw, didn't you(forumaccount) say the osm > the forcy at the beginning of the thread?
    /thread.
    Goodnight, fools

/@offtopic
    All these talks, is wa even your main class? Just making sure that someone who's playing Fb for 2 years and then for the fun just jumped up here and state their so called 'facts'. Not directing this to anyone specific just saying...like the way you're saying your stuff here.
    read it carefully if ur talking about post #23, which if im not mistaken was my 1st post here. now read your own post that i quoted carefully, u specifically said 14% amp FORC is better than 40% FORC

you know what I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ this and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you too. Your bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ting make no sense and you come with you BS here complaining with a player that played nothing for 2 years but wa?. Dude do you even understand what wa is for? And you're entirely correct 14% amp Forc is TESTED on EU forums by who? EXPERTS wa players or idk who, but they got facts you see. That the dps coming out of a 14% amp gs forc > 40% forc gs at the same PLUS. And read this carefully ... on a SINGLE I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing target you get it? 1 target. If you wanna disagree with me, before you do that go find that eu post but if you're too lazy to do that then just let the facts already proven stay in your shadow. For you who are ignorant enough and lack the understanding of the most basic way of understandings...the language which is used here as communication ... you still lack the mastering of that.
    you know what I'm outta here. Complaining with ignorant people just make yourself look dumber. (you or me idk)

Shadow Titanium
    umm...u mad that u were wrong with your "u said osm > forc" statements?
    as for the 14 amp vs 40 cd sure u can argue the 14 amp is better given u have the items to back it up, as in high cd elsewhere besides ur gs
    but as u know not everybody can easily get 2 cr2, aop6, 7/40 helm, in which case 40 dmg often beats the 14 amp because ur crits would be absolutely laughable with a 14 amp gs but under 100 cd
    but im sure most ppl dont even care because most forc swords are crap for wa anyway, u dont see any wa who can solo pluma using either of these do u? if u seriously think wa were meant to use forc amp swords u might wanna play ur wa for another 2 yrs to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Forumcomplainer View Post
    you know what I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ this and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you too. Your bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ting make no sense and you come with you BS here complaining with a player that played nothing for 2 years but wa?. Dude do you even understand what wa is for? And you're entirely correct 14% amp Forc is TESTED on EU forums by who? EXPERTS wa players or idk who, but they got facts you see. That the dps coming out of a 14% amp gs forc > 40% forc gs at the same PLUS. And read this carefully ... on a SINGLE I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing target you get it? 1 target. If you wanna disagree with me, before you do that go find that eu post but if you're too lazy to do that then just let the facts already proven stay in your shadow. For you who are ignorant enough and lack the understanding of the most basic way of understandings...the language which is used here as communication ... you still lack the mastering of that.
    you know what I'm outta here. Complaining with ignorant people just make yourself look dumber. (you or me idk)
    Whooa rage alert.

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

Osmium
    Guys, 1% amp>4.7893056 attk

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Damn, my Tit gs is better than a Forcy S.amp.
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

Quote Originally Posted by WingsOfAngel View Post
    Whooa rage alert.
    Naw, just a forum complainer

Banned
    osm...the right kind (see thread 'post ur gs')

until the forci DB gs gets any better, ill stick with osm for the time being

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567