Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What if, Cabal created new class(es)?

Hybrid View

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    but I would love to see a class that uses both guns and sword. that class would be a "true" highbrid class that can use both long and short range skills, altho the skills wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated class like Bladers and FA's. but they sure would be a fun class to use, imagine shooting someone from afar and wack them when they get near u LOLZ
    they already have that,it's called an mfb

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    they already have that,it's called an mfb
    what i want is an truly highbrid class, not a freakin mFB whos weak on either sword or magic attacks. i would want to see a class that can do decent dmg on both area. tho it wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated classes.

Banned
    what i want is an truly highbrid class, not a freakin mFB whos weak on either sword or magic attacks. i would want to see a class that can do decent dmg on both area. tho it wouldnt be as strong as the dedicated classes.
    try mixing up the amp input,20%m.amp and 20% s.amp w/ 58+ rate and a 40 dmg helm....sounds beast if you know how to pull off good magic and sfb combos

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    try mixing up the amp input,20%m.amp and 20% s.amp w/ 58+ rate and a 40 dmg helm....sounds beast if you know how to pull off good magic and sfb combos
    that still would fail.

Banned
    that still would fail.
    Maybe....it depends on if that character was being played by the right person and definitly has to be over 170,i'll always say mfb is one of the best support classes for pve second to an FA,a good hfb will be unbeatable in freestyle pvp and pk....but as far as NW is concerned sfb or go home