Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Validation email

Unhappy Validation email

So I haven't been on in over 3 months and I go to log on and it tells me I need to re-validate my account cause its been in active for so long. I go on the Cabal website log in there and it tells me to re-send the validation email. When I click the send button it says that the site has failed to send the email. I've been playing this game for over 3 years off and on and would like to get back on. Any help would be much appreciated.

If you can't access helpdesk through that account, you could create a new one and reference the account id/email your having problems with. From past experiences personally they don't seem to have any protocol to figuring why the email doesn't reach its destination, but instead require you to opt into a email change which requires you submitting 2 forms of real world picture IDs, in the past they would sight "matching names on accounts to IDs" but a good percent made cabal accounts with random/fake names when the initial transfer from OGP to EST happened, so I believe they just want IDs to connect to the account incase anyone claims it was stolen/unauthorized purchases ect.

http://cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

The reasons they do it are just assumptions/speculation by me anyhow, and one other person apparently fixed it through pm function on forums, I submitted helpdesk ticket and decided with d3 and bf3 on my plate I wasn't going to submit the real world IDs, gl though.

other thread:
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...lidation+email
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 08-18-2012 at 05:05 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Thank you for your help. But some how the problem seems to have fixed its self.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonSnow View Post
    Thank you for your help. But some how the problem seems to have fixed its self.
    lucky -_-, I actually requested pw reset while my email was inactive (not logged into for 30+ days), and after that it was like prevented from receiving any further cabal.com emails once active.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan