Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Make the game skill based again. REALTALK THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    rng grind for gear =/= time:work for gear

Q.Q
    it's still gonna be way less broken than cabal 1 is now ~_~

could be fun for a month or two :>

On a side note I think this thread mandates this video be linked; the number of views of Cabal videos back then is staggering compared to what Cabal videos get now ~_~

Last edited by Peaches; 08-16-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Errone go play Lost Saga.... leggo?

Shadow Titanium
    bm3 is not so bad but should only be allow in dungeons. When it comes to the pvp aspect of the game bm3 should not be allowed in mission war or mission battle. People always state that if you want to play with the big boys you need to go to t5. The truth is if you want to play with some people who might have to use a little bit of skill in war you would have to go back to t2.

RedOsmium
    They want to milk cabal as much as possible before cabal 2 comes out xD
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    They want to milk cabal as much as possible before cabal 2 comes out xD
    As bad as this sounds, I'm afraid this is right. My other fears are that about a year maximum Cabal 2 comes out, Cabal will be shut down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Shadow Titanium

WAOWAOWAOWAO

Well said.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    All these impossible to get gears just widens the gap between the rich and the poor. Extreme upgrades, amp scrolls, sghh, sgh, and more have ruined the balance of the game. The only way for someone to compete is to spend more than they bargained for on a free game. For the people who are about to say "IF U DONT WANNA BUY IT THEN DONT BUY IT STOP QQING," I'm only stating the truth. It may be fine in your eyes, but this type of system pushes away customers rather than bring them in.

Remember in the old days when there were a good number of people that actually still played this game? It was because people were around the same level of gear, legacy weapons were the universal equalizers, and it was easier to obtain gear to be able to compete. Now, you might be thinking "oh well, there's lots of people running around in +15 sig/ forc - everyone is still equal." While the game may be like that right now, you have to remember the number of active players from now vs then. The number of active players now that have equal gear have probably spent more than they wanted to on this free game (let's say 500 people). However, the number of active players back then was probably more than 10 times the amount now.

Let's look at TERA's f2p model. TERA's f2p model has the choice of a monthly subscription, "Elite," which gives players of roughly what Cabal's premium gives - which is fine. The rest of TERA's item shop consists of cosmetic items such as costumes, pets, etc - nothing game breaking. However, the main difference between a game such as TERA and CABAL is that you can actually EARN your gear. In TERA, you can actually SEE the item progression since it's something that is bought using your time, not your money. (You can't buy top end gear in TERA, it's something you must work for) If CABAL had a system where people could work for progression (I'll give CABAL points for the honor system, since I believe it's a fair trade of time : progression), then this game would be 10000x better.

Next in line, bm3. Why the hell was this even put in in the first place? It dumbs down the game more than it even should be. I'm roughly 175-0 in mission battle, and the only thing I do is BM2 and BM3 and face roll my keyboard to death. It literally takes 0 skill or thinking power. What happened to CABAL's revolutionary combo system? The thing is barely even used anymore. Is this suppose to be in preparation for the no combo system in CABAL 2? If so, then RIP

tl;dr I'm QQing because this game requires no skill, requires RNG gear progression or extreme item shop reliability.

SOURCE: I fuck people up in mission battle with my eyes closed and feel sorry for the people that I beat simply because the difference in gear makes no room to outplay someone.

EDIT: There is literally no more "skilled" or "unskilled" now. Only "geared" or "ungeared"

EDIT 2: This probably means nothing since the devs are in Korea - but this is just my rant.
    so true. but who care??? 100% GM dont. they onli care how much usd they can get lol

Shadow Titanium
    getting facedrolled isn't fun

Final USD eating event before die xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast