Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: advice for lvl 109 forceblader?

Quote Originally Posted by iB3ASTxD View Post
    I hope he uses USD in game like buying vouchers or etc to speed up on getting his gears.
    Cuzdatsdiffurntdanbuyinalzrite?

you could also have two characters, this one for war and another to grind dungeons and make money between wars so you don't have to worry about lvling out of your tier.

Couple FB tips for war:
    if you care enough get an eos6 swap that out before you bm1, the matk boost will make it a little bit stronger (swap your eof back in after the animation begins though ), also if you are gonna bm1+aura. aura first for the same reason
    Don't root people right away, they will usually try to run at half health.

honestly I can't think of anything else, I don't war that often but I figure I'd share what I know. I hope that helps
    Last edited by JallehBeenz; 07-24-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    iB3AST...OMG! Did you just list about 5 billion worth of gear for T2 as if it's a must have for NW? LMAO!!!! Yeah that stuff is what you need if you want to try and be the best in T2 or your planning to level up to T3....but to enjoy T2 you don't NEED that stuff...nice to eventually get but not a MUST HAVE.

For the OP, I've never spent more than 30m on any single piece of gear for T2 and I do fine. The most overlooked part of NW is TEAM WORK....a good average geared TEAM can wipe the floor of anyone with great gear.....Keep yourself out of 1v1 or 2v1 situations and you should do fine with average +7 to +9 gears.....have some amp, some crit dmg and some decent combo/attack strategies and learn the roles there are to be played and you will do fine in T2.

Remember this.....a team game has no "individuals"....a Team is about having at least 2 (maybe 3 stars) and a bunch of role players (like any pro basketball or football team)....ask yourself this...

Do you want to be one of the stars or one of the role players?

Obviously if your answer is star, then by all means go after what iB3AST suggested....if you want to just contribute and give your best and be the best damn role player you can be....then get a decent set of +8 gears and go to work (it's much cheaper than iB3AST suggestions)....the best teacher is experience!!!

Oh yeah, the weapons are only important in NW depending on how long your able to hang on to legacy weapons....if your good at surviving and hanging on to that weapon, then it really don't matter all that much what weapons you have when you enter NW.

thanks for the tips guys and yeah im grinding on my fb atm and made a new one for money via quests and other stuff. and wow thats more than a bill worth? :S should i try to upgrade items instead of buying?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    iB3AST...OMG! Did you just list about 5 billion worth of gear for T2 as if it's a must have for NW? LMAO!!!! Yeah that stuff is what you need if you want to try and be the best in T2 or your planning to level up to T3....but to enjoy T2 you don't NEED that stuff...nice to eventually get but not a MUST HAVE.

For the OP, I've never spent more than 30m on any single piece of gear for T2 and I do fine. The most overlooked part of NW is TEAM WORK....a good average geared TEAM can wipe the floor of anyone with great gear.....Keep yourself out of 1v1 or 2v1 situations and you should do fine with average +7 to +9 gears.....have some amp, some crit dmg and some decent combo/attack strategies and learn the roles there are to be played and you will do fine in T2.

Remember this.....a team game has no "individuals"....a Team is about having at least 2 (maybe 3 stars) and a bunch of role players (like any pro basketball or football team)....ask yourself this...

Do you want to be one of the stars or one of the role players?

Obviously if your answer is star, then by all means go after what iB3AST suggested....if you want to just contribute and give your best and be the best damn role player you can be....then get a decent set of +8 gears and go to work (it's much cheaper than iB3AST suggestions)....the best teacher is experience!!!

Oh yeah, the weapons are only important in NW depending on how long your able to hang on to legacy weapons....if your good at surviving and hanging on to that weapon, then it really don't matter all that much what weapons you have when you enter NW.
    nice stats.
    /sarcasm

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    nice stats.
    /sarcasm
    yeah uhm, whatever....sarcasm both not needed and adds nothing to the conversation. so wheres your help or advice for the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by iB3ASTxD View Post
    Yep thats a guide of what gear to have for a decent fb but if he cant get it, he'll jus have to make-do.

I hope he uses USD in game like buying vouchers or etc to speed up on getting his gears.

All the best tho, new fb. Like i said, if you need help, feel free to ask. I dont bite
    Brah get me osm set with no slots and meet me in war let's learn a lil something bout decent k?

Titanium
    Brusky is only strong when he talk good things about himself. No one compliment him more than himself

The King Has Arrived:

lvl up bro =)

Banned
    fpsnoob is right. That is OP for a character in T2 .. those gear are not necessary if you're a team player.

Money-Making:
    Nowadays, I heard you can level a character to 100 in a couple days and make at least 100m from the quests alone.

Everyone keeps telling you to level up. they're right... the fun part of the game is when you are in higher levels running high level dungeons. And of course, your income also is higher.

Nation War:
    There's a guide in the How-To sections for warring. But I can give you some pointers as a FB in war.

ONE!! - Size up your enemy . A good player needs to know when to retreat and go heal or regroup.
    TWO!! - This is for you, thread creator. Since your gear are pos, you should stick with your party 90 percent of the time.
    THREE!! - What separates a FB from other classes are their debuffs but I'm sure you already know that. Always TRY to use your debuffs especially your root/field root. You will be look down upon if you don't.
    FOUR!! - Obvious... if you need a quick power boost, go AURA. and I like to add FB gets the biggest stat boost when they activate BM1 (attack/def breaks the 1000 barrier). Pair that with AURA to get your critical rate up. HINT - field root a large party .... vola
    FIVE!! - To be honest , don't bother with T2 and level up, because my FB will own your noob azz... jk

U wont even last 5 minutes with those gears at the war.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast