Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who are the current best players for each classes now?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by listeria View Post
    out of his whole list, you pick on his top blader choice? O.o
    list <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    krider and soclose
    lol krider, really?

are all your memories that bad? Are you all just stupid? Threads with this topic happen 2 or more times a week. Fuel your E-P3nis envy elsewhere ya bunch of drama queens.

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    umm no?
    This. Sorry Precision and Tri...nothing against either of you...even ask Tri yourself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    um yes? TriDevil > tomaboy, ask anyone high enough level to have played with/against both (or in my case to have seen them play and be around the people who have played with them constantly) tri > toma no offense to toma, hes a cool dude, but tri > toma, amirite? imrite.
    lol not even close...

um yes? TriDevil > tomaboy, ask anyone high enough level to have played with/against both (or in my case to have seen them play and be around the people who have played with them constantly) tri > toma no offense to toma, hes a cool dude, but tri > toma, amirite? imrite.
    lol chris, i havent pvp/pked with toma yet but tri did do some serious damage xD

Has Tri gotten Bringer since the new bringer system on either side? Has he solo'd Pluma yet? Solo'd IC2?

I thought so.

Actually come to think of it...where's Rock's IC2 solo...owait...

Shadow Titanium
    who cares

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    are all your memories that bad? Are you all just stupid? Threads with this topic happen 2 or more times a week. Fuel your E-P3nis envy elsewhere ya bunch of drama queens.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by delfina View Post
    Has Tri gotten Bringer since the new bringer system on either side? Has he solo'd Pluma yet? Solo'd IC2?

I thought so.

Actually come to think of it...where's Rock's IC2 solo...owait...
    lol. so because rockstar/tri never wasted their time to solo IC2 they can't do it? - not everyone cares about rankings sir. also you need to go to NW to get bringer - tri too lazy for that xD
    Last edited by RekeesEnivid; 02-12-2011 at 12:05 PM.

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast