Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal, why oh why ???

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Nothing new just a bunch of cry babies over new stuff as always
    Generally, but they were talking about amp scrolls on this thread, what's up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Generally, but they were talking about amp scrolls on this thread, what's up with that?
    They put amp scrolls in event shop so now all the rich people can run around with 20+ amp pieces
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

RedOsmium
    Nothing new just a bunch of cry babies over new stuff as always
    You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think people are crying over nothing.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to think people are crying over nothing.
    Look another broke person is mad
    They are its there own fault they can't afford the stuff to buy them
    This game has always been the rich=better geared welcome to the mmo world why should est be any different
    Pretty smart if you ask me I bet there potion of luck and voucher sales are on fire
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    They are its there own fault
    Pretty smart if you ask me
    Haha yeah ur from the bright bunch

Oh noes someone on the interwebs didn't like something I typed in 10 sec oh noes what shall I ever do
    Glad to see that's the best you got
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Oh noes someone on the interwebs didn't like something I typed in 10 sec oh noes what shall I ever do
    Glad to see that's the best you got
    Whoa! Took u 10 sec to write that? Must be hard being retarded

Banned
    All character binding drops are useless now since you can't extreme upgrade them....Why would anyone spend 1-2b alz on a pc cb forcy w/e that you can't even extreme upgrade when you can extreme upgrade the crafted counterparts and they're stronger with a lower level requirement?

I no longer see an incentive to run dungeons for gear drops....
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 08-03-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    All character binding drops are useless now since you can't extreme upgrade them....Why would anyone spend 1-2b alz on a pc cb forcy w/e that you can't even extreme upgrade when you can extreme upgrade the crafted counterparts and they're stronger with a lower level requirement?

I no longer see an incentive to run dungeons for gear drops....
    Character binding items are not useless, you can use unbinding stones on them to make it not bound or acct bound if it's already extended.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Character binding items are not useless, you can use unbinding stones on them to make it not bound or acct bound if it's already extended.
    Why would anyone bother with unbinding just for extreme upgrading sub-par gear?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast