Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: S> 14% SAmp Crystal +6

i'd love to watch ~~
    ~~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    7amp orb , 7/34 , 7/34 , eos8 , bos7x2 was always > 7/40 , plain 40 , 8/10 , eos7 , bos6x2
    not to mention wat lvl junk skills u got?
    my pet>yours
    my runes>yours
    my lapis orb lvl>yours
    my 8/24>>>>>>>>>>your 7 amp you were using by far and yes i asked for videos after my orb was extended as well
    my bm2 bar>>>>>yours

need i say more?

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    my pet>yours
    my runes>yours
    my lapis orb lvl>yours
    my 8/24>>>>>>>>>>your 7 amp you were using by far and yes i asked for videos after my orb was extended as well
    my bm2 bar>>>>>yours

need i say more?
    lol funny
    pet stats are so miniscule that i care less
    ure lapis orb cant compare to mine, ask any decent WI 7/34 lapis > 40 lapis
    i did 2 bar quad b4 u extended ure orb so its sorta sad u had to extend it to 2 bar it
    if ure bm2 bar doesnt have 12-13 skills in it ure not maximizing its dps
    lastly im > u

anything else u need to know?

Banned
    lol funny
    pet stats are so miniscule that i care less
    ure lapis orb cant compare to mine, ask any decent WI 7/34 lapis > 40 lapis
    i did 2 bar quad b4 u extended ure orb so its sorta sad u had to extend it to 2 bar it
    if ure bm2 bar doesnt have 12-13 skills in it ure not maximizing its dps
    lastly im > u

anything else u need to know?
    you really are a moron arent you? 15 mag 2 amp from pet and 4 amp from rune makes up for your eos 8 and bracelet advantage. LOL your 7/34 doesnt hit harder than a +12 lapis 40 dmg.

woah cool you 2 bar'd but did you prove it when i asked you to? youve been quick to make videos to prove people you can do something when they say you cant so you obviously couldnt do it

LOL i had to extend my orb to 2 bar quad? i asked you a month before my orb was even extended if you could 2 bar quad because i could do it way beforehand

youre garbage right now, why are you even comparing yourself to me? you have s.tit gloves and osm boots along with an orbs thats not even extended and i doubt its +11 yet because you're ignoring me when i bring it up.

i also find it funny you're posting fake stats on that website, a pathetic attempt at trying to make yourself feel decent

SIGMetal
    you really are a moron arent you? 15 mag 2 amp from pet and 4 amp from rune makes up for your eos 8 and bracelet advantage. LOL your 7/34 doesnt hit harder than a +12 lapis 40 dmg.

woah cool you 2 bar'd but did you prove it when i asked you to? youve been quick to make videos to prove people you can do something when they say you cant so you obviously couldnt do it

LOL i had to extend my orb to 2 bar quad? i asked you a month before my orb was even extended if you could 2 bar quad because i could do it way beforehand

youre garbage right now, why are you even comparing yourself to me? you have s.tit gloves and osm boots along with an orbs thats not even extended and i doubt its +11 yet because you're ignoring me when i bring it up.

i also find it funny you're posting fake stats on that website, a pathetic attempt at trying to make yourself feel decent
    so 5matk from pet and 4amp from rune > 22matk 3amp from eos and bracelets good math matri.... 1 amp surely > my 17matk. this is not to mention u didnt even have an matk rune which i have maxed back then so another 12 matk

sry ure so hated that people volunteered to record me showing how im better than u. but since u dont believe their vids too bad for u

prove my stats are fake then, i didnt get banned from vrs and even if they need an ss i will have it. i dont stoop low like u posting temp bringer stats

Banned
    so 5matk from pet and 4amp from rune > 22matk 3amp from eos and bracelets good math matri.... 1 amp surely > my 17matk. this is not to mention u didnt even have an matk rune which i have maxed back then so another 12 matk

sry ure so hated that people volunteered to record me showing how im better than u. but since u dont believe their vids too bad for u

prove my stats are fake then, i didnt get banned from vrs and even if they need an ss i will have it. i dont stoop low like u posting temp bringer stats
    LOL so you're maintaining your stats are real on that website huh? even though i just told you exactly how you faked the stats? lol k lethalheart ill let you be in denial about your fake stats even though its so blatantly obvious

1165 mag atk is only true if your orb is +11 which i highly doubt
    53 rate would be from aop6 adding 3 max rate b/c your pet obviously doesnt have 3 max rate
    155 cd is from ros10 cr2 7/40 helm 7/34 orb 10 board 20 base 16 orb and aop6
    your max hp excluding pet would be around 3726 from eos8 extended sig suit(if it is extended) and hr19 and max hp rune since you have no hp in boots so whered you get the extra 150 hp from?
    your defense was 901 before you lost your gloves/boots meaning an approximate loss of 90+ defense putting you at around 810 if your s.tit and osm are both +9.

k, prove me wrong
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 11-22-2010 at 10:00 AM.

some sh.its are mad yo

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

SIGMetal
    LOL so you're maintaining your stats are real on that website huh? even though i just told you exactly how you faked the stats? lol k lethalheart ill let you be in denial about your fake stats even though its so blatantly obvious
    like i said are u sure its obvious and do u want an ss? if i post an ss of my stats will u rage quit and never post on forums again? if so ill go and post it

but then on 2nd thought u might just scam me like u did with the kred right?

Banned
    like i said are u sure its obvious and do u want an ss? if i post an ss of my stats will u rage quit and never post on forums again? if so ill go and post it

nice 901 def with s.tit gloves and osm boots

real stats are real broskies

he also scammed his own guildie and posted fake Screen shots, he's so naive thinking he'd get away with those screen shots. but he forgot common sense. why would anyone take screen shots to that kind of detail without any reason? obviously he made whoever was on the account say whatever he want him to say then numerous screen shots to make himself look innocent. I lol'ed when I saw those screen shots "I'm going to quit and put everything in guild storage" " u sure? you will come back to visit right?" LOLLL

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast