Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Notes on Character Builds

Because forci +15 is common and easy to get... Not to mention I think you forget about how large a gap armor, battle, and martial have now in terms of max forci. Forci Armor has 79 more def per item +15 vs battle @ +15.

x3 = 237 just from that alone. Vs marital it's even larger.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Because forci +15 is common and easy to get... Not to mention I think you forget about how large a gap armor, battle, and martial have now in terms of max forci. Forci Armor has 79 more def per item +15 vs battle @ +15.

x3 = 237 just from that alone. Vs marital it's even larger.
    pretty sure the def gap between armor and martial is obvious to many people. but what you just said makes 0 relevance to enso's point. He's not saying that everyone should have 3.2k defense...he's saying people should build more for base attack (2.5k imo, 2.7k might be too expensive) instead of stacking up on amp and cdi...

Shadow Titanium
    Your gear is all about defense, end game gear would have less defense than yours. I believe that drei guard + bike give you something like 330 defense + 2730 = 3060 defense (don't count merit in for god sake). And seriously, drei guard + rw3 bike full fc +15 ext 1 sig helm +15 are pretty OP now. I don't know how many people have that much gears.
    Amp help in penetrate defense too. It is only CD that should be reconsider but since this game is not all about pvp as I said, people will still just go for CD. An amp build and a CD build in pve have a very huge difference
    Last edited by providen1990; 09-01-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Amp build crushes all 120cdi and 120amp= god. 7k non crits ftw lol hard part about that is finding 14+ amp weps.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Here.

Bear in mind those screenshots are without my bike (which is broker so I can't put it on), and without a drei cape, so my defense was 3154. 3.2k proper can trivially be achieved any number of ways:

- forcy helm
    - two more extreme levels
    - extreme and better dros
    - hardness buff
    - one extreme and 190 (er, maybe not, but add in max def rune and it's there)
    - max def rune, one extreme, and one better dros
    - wait for guard belt buff in new patch and one extreme
    - small amount of merit (for war, at least)

Also I'm level 171 not 172, but that doesn't really make a difference.

This also was a thing at one point:
    How do you have so much mp if your using Dros?
    This is how much i have
    http://gyazo.com/06799045091665c4908b53031938a590

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Here.

Bear in mind those screenshots are without my bike (which is broker so I can't put it on), and without a drei cape, so my defense was 3154. 3.2k proper can trivially be achieved any number of ways:

- forcy helm
    - two more extreme levels
    - extreme and better dros
    - hardness buff
    - one extreme and 190 (er, maybe not, but add in max def rune and it's there)
    - max def rune, one extreme, and one better dros
    - wait for guard belt buff in new patch and one extreme
    - small amount of merit (for war, at least)

Also I'm level 171 not 172, but that doesn't really make a difference.

This also was a thing at one point:
    dat bm3 aura doe

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    pretty sure the def gap between armor and martial is obvious to many people. but what you just said makes 0 relevance to enso's point. He's not saying that everyone should have 3.2k defense...he's saying people should build more for base attack (2.5k imo, 2.7k might be too expensive) instead of stacking up on amp and cdi...
    Well, now wouldn't it be nice if atk in slot actually gave a larger value for once to make it worth doing that, or if the atk crafts were even higher. Yes, base atk is very vital, but there's always that tough balance btwn all offensive stats. Aiming for a base 50 amp, 150 cdi is always a good start. Then focus on that base attack. It's also a wonder why some people still think redosm/topaz +15 40% weaps are still good when I've tested that a forci 28% +9 does nearly the same dmg. Relates to that base atk Enso was referring to. What I mentioned DID have some relevance. He mentioned a goal for base def if you want to defend against high base atk. I pointed out a problem there for the general populous, which is why he says to focus on base atk instead. It's easier to get that higher ( 1-2 forci weaps +15 vs 3 forci armors +15).

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Amp build crushes all 120cdi and 120amp= god. 7k non crits ftw lol hard part about that is finding 14+ amp weps.
    Mafiaboss says there's a softcap at 120% amp. So anything beyond that doesn't really effect as much as more cdi. Hence why it's more "META". With that in mind, you know most skills have 80+% amp attached. So basically the cap is probably at 200% (after base+skill amp effects added) Meaning you don't really need much more than 70% amp to be set on amp for the rest of your build. Only thing to worry about is res amp builds. I do believe that 70% being all you need was mentioned once before.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 09-01-2014 at 11:09 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    dat bm3 aura doe
    i think he meant to show the max def he can reach with bm3+aura+aod+buffs...because ofc 6.8kdef is not from gears only

hi...
    i am FB.
    i have

7k hp
    2.3k atk
    2.9k def
    65rate
    281cdi
    132amp
    49rr
    50rcd?? i am not sure.
    15ramp