Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: SuddnDeath GuildLeader beowulf35 vs DesoAssassins GuilLeader JennsInCa PVP

Hybrid View

fatass you got pwned also by beowulf35 so u need to go suk on mommys tit everyone on that ch saw u get pwned by me ALL u DESO made cause i owned all u sissys ans asll u can do i s QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ about it i dont need bm or aura butr jenn bm 2 aura and used fury and got pwned so did all your guild when u jumped my 20 + deep and i still killed 3 + of all you noobs b4 u could envev kill me what joke
    only way u can beat me is to freeze me with all your NOOB fb so no need to listen to aLL u qq because anyone can look under my name and see i had no shorts nor and bm or aura

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    fatass you got pwned also by beowulf35 so u need to go suk on mommys tit everyone on that ch saw u get pwned by me ALL u DESO made cause i owned all u sissys ans asll u can do i s QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ about it i dont need bm or aura butr jenn bm 2 aura and used fury and got pwned so did all your guild when u jumped my 20 + deep and i still killed 3 + of all you noobs b4 u could envev kill me what joke
    only way u can beat me is to freeze me with all your NOOB fb so no need to listen to aLL u qq because anyone can look under my name and see i had no shorts nor and bm or aura
    ENGLISH. Mother F U Cker do you speak it?

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

lol BEO
    change your name my
    change to GARBAGE better