Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Current State of Gladiators

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I don't blame you for denying your embarassing past. My thoughts about your existence remains the same, you will and forever be nothing but shiet.
    What, I don't have good gear? Not the past, sir. Still running noob gear, no problem.

Though I am flattered you find killing me so important to take a picture when it does happen.

u were a bl back at celijas guild
    Still waiting for some evidence of this. Probably will wait forever given your track record of actually backing up your statements, unfortunately.

Well those are memories when I played. That's when you tried and failed, figured it was worth keeping since you tried so hard to b good. Which is pretty stupid, if I was on your shoes being FA, the WA would be down for sure. -.-
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Well those are memories when I played. That's when you tried and failed. Which is pretty stupid, if I was on your shoes being FA, the WA would be down for sure. -.-
    Always an outstanding offer to come beat me up in game, go go T5 proc! If you're a GL, you should be pretty easy to pick out and since I'm noob, it should be obvious who I am. Can't wait. ;)

Now he's worked up. Lmao. But anyway, this game is not worth investing time and money anymore, when I sold my original FA for me that was IT. Wrecka was just a try out that went further than I expected.. I really wasn't planning to do a lot with that character given that it was made from scratch yet I managed to wreck. Same with this gladiator, I could probably do something with it but I'm not that motivated to push further by spending time and money again. You could've challenged me back when I had my original FA because I would be making fun of you right now.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 05-01-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Now he's worked up. Lmao. But anyway, this game is not worth investing time and money anymore, when I sold my original FA for me that was IT. Wrecka was just a try out that went further than I expected.. I really wasn't planning to do a lot with that character given that it was made from scratch yet I managed to wreck. Same with this gladiator, I could probably do something with it but I'm not that motivated to push further by spending time and money again. You could've challenged me back when I had my original FA because I would be making fun of you right now.
    So in summary: think you'll lose so give up? Okay. And here I was ready to see if you were good on GL. My mistake. :(

I believe in you but you gotta stop being caught up in the past. No time like the present! Go get another boyfriend to gear your character and let's play.

Wrong. The game is dead. Moved on to a better MMO just like the others. I am from the past, cabal NA is from the past, which is why I speak of the past when the game was very much alive and interesting.

Oh this one comes to the rescue..... .
    LMfaooo ikr? They are in each others butts all day. #10mftw!

They remind me of the human centipede.

"i'm not asian, i'm half asian" WTF?? Ur still fkng asian bro, no matter if ur half or not.
    and Lol @ him trying so hard to make logic.
    These two try harder than anyone i have ever seen. Valdoroth doesnt have anything on these two as far as trying hard to explain cabal, so idk why they are jealous of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    LMfaooo ikr? They are in each others butts all day. #10mftw!
    but who are you to talk when you suck sei dick all day

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    but who are you to talk when you suck sei dick all day
    Is this the third person to the human centipede?

I was recruited...i didn't ask to join. Unlike when you joined the guild you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    Is this the third person to the human centipede?

I was recruited...i didn't ask to join. Unlike when you joined the guild you are in.
    what in my post was referring to HOW you got into sei? i'm also guildless

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast