Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U KNO WhatT GRIND MY GEARS

Banned

U KNO WhatT GRIND MY GEARS

When i grind gears.!!!

Banned
    You know what really grinds my gears?
    Fail to +11 your helm just to get it all the way down to +2 using over 300 cores.
    Go through 9 straight pvps with 52 rate not critting a single skill (not even dps)
    Disconnect while running IC1 to attempt to LEVEL in this game.

Oh. And all in one night.

Oh, and now I'm guild glitched. Thanks, EST.
    Last edited by juji550; 03-22-2011 at 07:58 PM.

not being able to dlvl soon enough.

Wanna know what grinds my gears? A certain guild that randomly hacks member's accounts and transfers their main character from it, then gives it to the person I was trying to help. Troll all you want I can care less .

logical to not sign up to forums/vents with same pw as your cabal acct lol

technically not hacked, just rick rolled.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    logical to not sign up to forums/vents with same pw as your cabal acct lol

technically not hacked, just rick rolled.
    Lol my pass is completely different from everything else .

ever accept any files from anyone? even .mp3 or just screenshots can have keyloggers joined into the file. i seriously doubt someone "hacked" you via just knowing you in guild. you would to have given the information away via keylogger or some other form of pw entry.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    ever accept any files from anyone? even .mp3 or just screenshots can have keyloggers joined into the file. i seriously doubt someone "hacked" you via just knowing you in guild. you would to have given the information away via keylogger or some other form of pw entry.
    Idk why don't you join the guild and find out yourself, they would be happy to tell one of their own kind their secrets (hackers).

woah bro your still the seireitei here remember. I doubt they did anything more then keylogg or use your pw from another form, like i said before.

its ok to not want to be that guy who got rolled, but its part of the mmo food chain.

and 2nd to that point: when i get banned i play to level back up with subpar-average gear. i dont come back the next month with a lv 180 out of nowheres with all forci amp bro; everyone knows exactly what the guild is about regardless if its best in mercury, venus, or gdamn neptune; end of story. they can post all the videos they want, general consensus among anyone who isnt them = majority opinion.

"oh durr hurr i bought str8 alz instead of acct bound useless stuff durr hurr i got my forci amp in 1 day durr hurr"
    ~seireitei/soul society

funny how quick you came out of the haters gonna hate attitude to: why dont you join them. thats hilarious bro
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 03-23-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Lol I could care less about my character getting stolen, I was going to quit anyways, it's the fact that they did it that grinds my gears lols. But, I guess if you let an animal off of its leash, you never know what it will do...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast