Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CabalWiki

CabalWiki

i think cabal should be the one hosting and managing cabalwiki instead of curse.com.. i took a look at their site and they have nothing about cabal on their website im mean seriously cabalwiki would be so much better if EST would actually step in take it over and fill in all the blanks in cabalwiki what do you all think
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

I think Cabal should have some sort of banner on its main site that adversities CabalWiki. Maybe editing things that players haven't fixed or added yet to the site.

thats what im saying, cause these so much content missing from cabalwiki that i think EST should be the ones to run wiki not some other company that has nothing to do with cabal what so ever
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS

that or EST should atleast visit the site and do something on there like filling in the blanks since theres 2 content updates thats not on there yet
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS

Quote Originally Posted by NiteViper View Post
    thats what im saying, cause these so much content missing from cabalwiki that i think EST should be the ones to run wiki not some other company that has nothing to do with cabal what so ever
    ^agreed, and did EST run cabalwiki before? in my opinion there was more info in cabalwiki before..
    Art of Defence-Freak
    ~ Freak

AoDFreak: IMMA FIRIN MAH AOD!!!

bump!

Lol as if the GMS don't have enough to do ....
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    lol random ppl put random stuff on cabalwiki..ive tested it u can change it to whatever bs you like

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    lol random ppl put random stuff on cabalwiki..ive tested it u can change it to whatever bs you like
    Umm, hope that cabal wiki wasn't the first wiki site you tested it on because every Wiki sites are based on users inputs. The whole point of making a Cabal Wiki is to get the players to be interactive in making the site trustworthy. Getting GMs to help out even a little could be a huge factor for it. Just saying....

Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    Yea and it's people like me who have to delete it >_>. It gets old real quick. Yes I'm an admin to CabalWiki, however, currently Naut has done some major overhaul to the site and now alot of the info has been updated and organized. It even has a new look. You should check it out sometime. It's alot more reliable than it used to be.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 10-23-2011 at 01:16 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast