Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MW Tier 1 ( 52-79) ProCyon Force Archer Hacker

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Omg >.> SORRY DEAR! BUT WE ARE FA's our DPS OWNS!! Nuff said. Thats not hacking.
    someone with common sense on this thread

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LFA View Post
    unless anyone has above average gear and +12 or above your crits shouldnt get boosted with pots +400dmg she was critting 600 and boosted to 1k+? I dont think so.
    umm yeah it could be
    and do u even kno what u typed? okay wait whats 600+400......1k right?
    ookay think about that again

ITS soo funny how someone cant beat another player they call hax lmao

Quote Originally Posted by XDestroyerWIX View Post
    Everybody in Capella, knows that there is a hacking Fa in Procyon, every time i see her, i admit it, i run from her, but while she runs to get me, she is attacking me but she doesnt stop and throws an attack, no , she hits while running, without even doing the motion, it's not one attack at a time like a normal combo etc, no every time she attacks me you can see 3-4 800-1,100 of skills on me, she/he hacks and im not the only one to notice it , lot of caps in Tier 1 have faced her, and of course she/he has killed them in Seconds, she/he Hits so fast like if she was using Twin Gunner , but he's just comboing , i know you are busy with i don't know what, but Please, Check out the Tier 1 War , he even Outscores the Bringer by a hella lotta points , and even he says he suspects of him or her w/e it is.

Take a Look Over the war, ill provide a screenshot and a video , for more evidence, till then , o well what can we do , take a beat from the Hacking Procyon FA till you guys decide to do something about this

Keep Your Game Clean

-----------------VIDEO BELOW ------------------------------------------

How do you expect your video to prove anything when your effects are turned down so nobody can tell exactly what moves your opponent is casting?

lol, if Im hacking, I can be sure procyon bringer now is 2ndjune not astra.
    but think what you think. do what you can do. I will return to war again. Wherever you say, I'm not hacker. there is a big liar when you die by me.

I wish GM would close this thread. There is no point of discussing it anymore... People who really do hack doesn't admit their actions (I'm referring to people who really hack in NW, whoever that is), and there might be some people being accused by speed, dmg ( Whatever that is) who aren't really hackers. My conclusion is that nothing will change unless GM take some serious actions toward NW.

You hackers can call us(people reporting the hack) whatever you want, brag about how strong you are with the hack you using. But one day, you will be ban!!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRage View Post
    I wish GM would close this thread. There is no point of discussing it anymore... People who really do hack doesn't admit their actions (I'm referring to people who really hack in NW, whoever that is), and there might be some people being accused by speed, dmg ( Whatever that is) who aren't really hackers. My conclusion is that nothing will change unless GM take some serious actions toward NW.

You hackers can call us(people reporting the hack) whatever you want, brag about how strong you are with the hack you using. But one day, you will be ban!!
    Who am i talking to? I'd love inviting u to my chat room before mw begins so i can tell u my pos. We gonna make some fun dud.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilRage View Post

I invite ANYONE to make a new character even GM's! and come to Capella side of T1 war. You will see what we mean until then you all dont know what you're talking about because you haven't witnessed/been a victim of it.

hm. okay, Ill stop, I wont talking with kids, how old r u?
    you expected me to be banned, just wait forever, my boy.

Shadow Titanium
    too much time on ur hand? facking do weod s.

last time i was in t1... i remember seeing this fa (bringer) hacker... duno his name.. he was chasing me while in bm2 without dashing.... literally shooting while chasing (looked like he had a rope tied to me, and im dragging him while he shoots me until im dead)..... i dont remember my fa can even shoot while dashing...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast