Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: How do you upgrade Vitality Mastery?

How do you upgrade Vitality Mastery?

I know it's kind of a stupid question but I just hit Apprentice level but I've never been able to level it up. Am I missing something? Also, as a Warrior I DO need to level it, right?

And also, I'm following this guide here. http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/139/...05/5062,1.html It tells me heavy slash is totally useless, but I accidentally got it anyway, apparently wasting a skill slot. Am I screwed?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurriah View Post
    I know it's kind of a stupid question but I just hit Apprentice level but I've never been able to level it up. Am I missing something? Also, as a Warrior I DO need to level it, right?
    Each upgrade skill needs to upgraded according to each skill level,i.e Novice,Apprentice...etc.,etc. all the way to Transcender to get the most out of them

And also, I'm following this guide here. http://forum.mmosite.com/topics/139/...05/5062,1.html It tells me heavy slash is totally useless, but I accidentally got it anyway, apparently wasting a skill slot. Am I screwed?
    It depends on if you like using that skill or not

Haha yeah. I just found out I can unlearn skills and regain skill points that I've spent, which makes me very happy indeed. I guess I've played too many games like Maplestory (which is elitist hell) where there is only 1 legitimate way to make your character, and if you make even one tiny mistake you are considered fail.

Haha yeah. I just found out I can unlearn skills and regain skill points that I've spent, which makes me very happy indeed. I guess I've played too many games like Maplestory (which is elitist hell) where there is only 1 legitimate way to make your character, and if you make even one tiny mistake you are considered fail.
    yea so ud have to make a new char once uve found the right way to make it
    or pay like 30 bucks to rebuild ur char
    cabal is very flexible in that regard
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Was your ? answered?? Cant really tell, but anyhow, for upgrade skills you have to buy a new book for every skill rank. No point allocation necessary.