Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WI vs. FB, Which is better? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    omg your fail logic is like . . . . elementary lmao
    there is no such thing as an unbeatable class

and that little comment you made about FB>Other Classes Is BS

and you being an fail fa that you are i expected you to say something like FB>Other Classes (including FA)

if you are fa and u cant counter fb then your just trash material

come at me and ill show you how to play your class right meng ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    Can't tell if trolling or missing half a brain >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Oh hey, you're right! any class is beastly in the right hands. What you forgot was the "in the right situation" part after that. Unfortunately (for you I suppose if you haven't realised), any FB with half a brain can make it impossible for any class to kill them 1 v 1. My friend made a hFB just to troll people. You know what he did? Root + darkness + hard luck + cannon them till low hp -> force kick -> assassinate -> they die. Please tell me how you would counter that as a WI. Seriously, if that's a troll attempt, you fail at trolling. The more likely option is that yes, you are in fact retarded
    ^ i quoted you
    agian u just basicially said that FB can be unbeatable vs all classes ... no?
    FB>Every Class

lmao now you saying

Did I say that a FA can't counter a FB? Learn to read what I wrote. I said that FA have the best chance against FB in 1 v 1, but the fact of the matter is we are talking about WI vs FB in PK. Really, are you that stupid? The only thing I've seen from you is trash talk. There's a bunch of FAs I'm very willing to admit are better than me, but until you stop acting strong and prove that you know anything about this game, then you're nothing.

Once again I'll state: Any FB with half a brain and decent gear should win a 1 v 1 pk against almost every class (FA have a decent chance imo), unless they are massively out-geared. If you want to take that statement as me saying FB > every class, then you really are one of the most stupid people I've ever met
    bottom line . . . there is no such thing as an unbeatable class .. point blank period
    stop being stupid -__-

your logic is flawed sir
    Last edited by xFaLL3NxAng3L; 09-16-2012 at 06:18 PM.

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Can't tell if trolling or missing half a brain >.<
    cant tell if your jelly or just plain ignorant

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

Dammmm Chingu goin Ham and cheese

cant tell if your jelly or just plain ignorant
    Can't tell if Mentally ill or mentally ill

Banned
    lol look what we have done

we mocked chingu by telling him he is the best fa ever and he really has started to think he is really good

what kind of monster have we created?

RedOsmium
    ^ i quoted you
    agian u just basicially said that FB can be unbeatable vs all classes ... no?
    FB>Every Class

lmao now you saying

bottom line . . . there is no such thing as an unbeatable class .. point blank period
    stop being stupid -__-

your logic is flawed sir
    you quote me saying that a FB with half a brain (knows how to use their class on some level) should win a pk unless heavily out-geared/leveled. They are pretty much the assassin class in game. If you had half a brain you'd understand what I, as well as what pretty much everyone else on this thread is saying. Your brain Sir, is non existent.

you quote me saying that a FB with half a brain (knows how to use their class on some level) should win a pk unless heavily out-geared/leveled. They are pretty much the assassin class in game. If you had half a brain you'd understand what I, as well as what pretty much everyone else on this thread is saying. Your brain Sir, is non existent.

Oh hey, you're right! any class is beastly in the right hands. What you forgot was the "in the right situation" part after that. Unfortunately (for you I suppose if you haven't realised), any FB with half a brain can make it impossible for any class to kill them 1 v 1. My friend made a hFB just to troll people. You know what he did? Root + darkness + hard luck + cannon them till low hp -> force kick -> assassinate -> they die. Please tell me how you would counter that as a WI. Seriously, if that's a troll attempt, you fail at trolling. The more likely option is that yes, you are in fact retarded
    nuff said lawl

@__@ if having a brain means me having logic like yours i rather not have one -____-

you making out FB to be this "Ultimate Class" which it isnt -____-

#1 FA In Venus Wassup?

RedOsmium
    nuff said lawl

@__@ if having a brain means me having logic like yours i rather not have one -____-

you making out FB to be this "Ultimate Class" which it isnt -____-
    If I was going to PK someone, that would be the class I'd pick. I didn't say they're the "ultimate class", they just have a massive advantage for PK. This conversion is just going around in circles. My logic (and almost everyone else's here):

FB against any class other than FA -> Root, Darkness, Hard Luck, MF (if useful) -> pound them from a distance then go in for the kill

FB against FA -> Root (then root again when they curse remove), Darkness, Hardluck -> dps the crap out of them (run if you need to heal)

Anyone with half a brain can do that ^ with approximately the same level of gear, the FB will win. Seriously, you are just retarded. Stop acting like you're the smartest person in all of cabal and know better than the rest of us.

If you have something new (and hopefully intelligent for once) to add, hit me up. I'm done.

Banned
    If I was going to PK someone, that would be the class I'd pick. I didn't say they're the "ultimate class", they just have a massive advantage for PK. This conversion is just going around in circles. My logic (and almost everyone else's here):

FB against any class other than FA -> Root, Darkness, Hard Luck, MF (if useful) -> pound them from a distance then go in for the kill

FB against FA -> Root (then root again when they curse remove), Darkness, Hardluck -> dps the crap out of them (run if you need to heal)

Anyone with half a brain can do that ^ with approximately the same level of gear, the FB will win. Seriously, you are just retarded. Stop acting like you're the smartest person in all of cabal and know better than the rest of us.

If you have something new (and hopefully intelligent for once) to add, hit me up. I'm done.
    If you're an FA use the debuff Blind. They can't hit you if they can't see you.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast