Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Baaah thats enough! There are many ways to become famous.

You can just actually participate (posting) in forum boards and be famous. You can post and troll and still be famous, act smart and sound like you know everything and be famous. Cheat (hack, spend too much dollars, scam, etc) in game and be famous

Or you can just play ingame and wont care about the forum and be famous just by making tons of friends or be a natural pro at this game.

There's gonna be alot of names up there if you use the above criterias for judging who's famous. This type of thread is unfair. IF you want to honor FA personalities, then the best thing to do is address the whole FA community of cabal NA, do not specify names, especially when youre not sure about who these people are. I know youre proud for some, and thats good but not all of those listed names are proud of what they have accomplished or achieved to become famous, like me. You can be famous in a good or bad way so it'll be best to just keep it to ourselves, Im sure its not that hard to figure those names out coz the only names you can think are the ones who you saw in action. Seeing is completely different than hearing.

Glorification threads like this are never constructive, it builds up ego. That is not what we want to create out of our fellow FA's. We gotta keep their minds competitive. There's already too much bullsh3t going on with some people here who claim to be good at this and that but all they do is rant and troll.

I am sorry for giving out a response that might sound so downward Chingu. I love you and your appreciation towards the FA community but I dont want you to seek attention by posting threads like this. Dont be like me, lol!! I want you to think competitively and prove those people who made fun of you that youre also a part of the FA team in cabal NA. Improve yourself and do the right thing most importantly, enjoy the FA class. I have high hopes on you.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-27-2012 at 06:30 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    I think I originally made this thread to be nice to doomer o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    I think I originally made this thread to be nice to doomer o.o
    Wrong thread?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Wrong thread?
    they're all teh same anyways :0

Forcium
    cassey and cathy let's freestyle? first to 10?

if not, L> for challengers for my #1 spot
    Last edited by Sprite; 01-27-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post

u aint no fiery

u gey i challenge u
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    u aint no fiery
    i may not have any skill by my gear is #1

still L> challengers for my #1 spot cathy dodged me

Banned
    i may not have any skill by my gear is #1

still L> challengers for my #1 spot cathy dodged me
    thats called being evasion tank dun neeed defense brah

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Baaah thats enough! There are many ways to become famous.

You can just actually participate (posting) in forum boards and be famous. You can post and troll and still be famous, act smart and sound like you know everything and be famous. Cheat (hack, spend too much dollars, scam, etc) in game and be famous

Or you can just play ingame and wont care about the forum and be famous just by making tons of friends or be a natural pro at this game.

There's gonna be alot of names up there if you use the above criterias for judging who's famous. This type of thread is unfair. IF you want to honor FA personalities, then the best thing to do is address the whole FA community of cabal NA, do not specify names, especially when youre not sure about who these people are. I know youre proud for some, and thats good but not all of those listed names are proud of what they have accomplished or achieved to become famous, like me. You can be famous in a good or bad way so it'll be best to just keep it to ourselves, Im sure its not that hard to figure those names out coz the only names you can think are the ones who you saw in action. Seeing is completely different than hearing.

Glorification threads like this are never constructive, it builds up ego. That is not what we want to create out of our fellow FA's. We gotta keep their minds competitive. There's already too much bullsh3t going on with some people here who claim to be good at this and that but all they do is rant and troll.

I am sorry for giving out a response that might sound so downward Chingu. I love you and your appreciation towards the FA community but I dont want you to seek attention by posting threads like this. Dont be like me, lol!! I want you to think competitively and prove those people who made fun of you that youre also a part of the FA team in cabal NA. Improve yourself and do the right thing most importantly, enjoy the FA class. I have high hopes on you.
    Miavii everything you said made total sense and i cant argue with your logic . . . .
    and not to sound nerdy but i am proud to be apart of the FA community
    and im proud of all the FA that came before me . . .
    i just wanted to reconize some of the reconizable FA in CabalNA
    maybe i went about it the wrong way . . . Q_Q
    and thank you for the kind words . . that really means alot to me comming from you ^____^

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast