Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Fa Hacker

o.0 its monday, they probably haven't even looked at it yet, lol.

They picked the worst time to make it, during the weekend. I guess it was just urgent, urgent, emergency!
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 09-25-2011 at 11:54 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    So we got...
    4 Fa who aren't even in sei, including a cap fa, saying it's legit, and a video showing how to do it. Then we got a random nub wa who still think it's a no delay hack?
    kay.
    GM's, close this thread. This is a false report.
    1 of those fa (you) are trash so how can i take your word 2 idk but headshot said thats legit and him i know and trust... and yes im a warrior so i just called it how it looked since no other skill in the game can do that durr

and cassy i just brought that up since earlier you said i stalk traps posts lol 2 comments on his posts is stalking now?? he talk sh1t so i just sent some back his way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cabalwarrior View Post
    1 of those fa (you) are trash so how can i take your word 2 idk but headshot said thats legit and him i know and trust... and yes im a warrior so i just called it how it looked since no other skill in the game can do that durr

and cassy i just brought that up since earlier you said i stalk traps posts lol 2 comments on his posts is stalking now?? he talk sh1t so i just sent some back his way
    durrrr. you're nothing but a trashy, non-credible nub.
    Last edited by Cathy; 09-26-2011 at 06:36 AM.

Banned
    durrrr. you're nothing but a trashy, non-credible nub.
    lol so u think, im 180 your 177 zz

Banned
    lol so u think, im 180 your 177 zz
    Yeah cause that week of grinding makes a real difference. Fact is it's not a hack. Fact is you're not credible, for falsely accusing Cassey of using no delay hack when you really have no basis for it. Fact is you're dumb enough to call it a hack even after i showed a fraps demonstrating it's not. Check the first page brah.

Banned
    Yeah cause that week of grinding makes a real difference. Fact is it's not a hack. Fact is you're not credible, for falsely accusing Cassey of using no delay hack when you really have no basis for it. Fact is you're dumb enough to call it a hack even after i showed a fraps demonstrating it's not. Check the first page brah.
    lol week of grinding keep thinking you know all lil girl. fact is your a noob fa... i didnt falsely accuse her if you notice in that video it looked like a hack and considering that no other skill for no other class looks like that it makes sense to think its a hack, and i didnt watch your video anyway, i already see your fa enough in war when im droppin it to the floor.

Banned
    lol week of grinding keep thinking you know all lil girl. fact is your a noob fa... i didnt falsely accuse her if you notice in that video it looked like a hack and considering that no other skill for no other class looks like that it makes sense to think its a hack, and i didnt watch your video anyway, i already see your fa enough in war when im droppin it to the floor.
    Yeah you're retarded

Banned
    Yeah you're retarded
    lol says you

Banned
    lol says you
    yeah, says the person who obviously knows a lot more than you. says the person who can see a combo and see that it's normal. sorry if im good enough to know how to dash in combo unlike you. no wonder you call t5 procs hackers, everyone who uses combo is a hacker i guess. learn how to play before you call out hacks just because they can dash in combo and you can't.

Banned
    yeah, says the person who obviously knows a lot more than you. says the person who can see a combo and see that it's normal. sorry if im good enough to know how to dash in combo unlike you. no wonder you call t5 procs hackers, everyone who uses combo is a hacker i guess. learn how to play before you call out hacks just because they can dash in combo and you can't.
    lol i dash combo troll thats not what we call hax if i cant combo then how come i kill u in war

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast