Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merg Ring

Merg Ring

Anyone have any tricks to get it a little faster? I mean the 50 eods to get it is alot faster than I used to read about in old cabal, those crazy people did like 200 to get a merg ring. but I heard there was a way to almost always get it after like 20 or something. can anyone tell me?

Shadow Titanium
    its basically base on your luck. Theres no easy way brother

Shadow Titanium
    hunt lvl 90 to 99 . you will get merg ring 100% . il play you 100M if dont get it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    Anyone have any tricks to get it a little faster? I mean the 50 eods to get it is alot faster than I used to read about in old cabal, those crazy people did like 200 to get a merg ring. but I heard there was a way to almost always get it after like 20 or something. can anyone tell me?
    Completely dependent on luck. I got it on two characters, first time took 37 and 2nd time took 70-ish (both were before "another way to break the seal")

If you get bored of eod1 really easily (I know most people do...) my best advice is to just do 1-2 eod1 a day so you don't get too sick of it, until you collect the 50 cores. And if you're lucky enough for the ring to drop in less than 50, grats. But I wouldn't count on it.

Run eod1 a lot from lv.90-110; it'll be an easy way to level up and get merg at the same time (two birds with one stone, since leveling from 100-110 takes pretty long without eod1. Eod1 all the way up to 125 if you still dont have merg since LS exp isn't that great either).

just some luck..

i got my merg rings on all of my t2 chars at 5 runs each :>

86 runs for me

Took me 168 runs to get mine, this was before they put in that 50 eod quest. If you don't have to do 50 runs though you'll just have to find someone farming eod to sell you one.

Alright thanks guys I think I'll run eod to level from 90 to 109 and stay at t2 for a while surely by then I'll have merg ring right? + I'll have seal quest to delevel anyway thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Geremy View Post
    hunt lvl 90 to 99 . you will get merg ring 100% . il play you 100M if dont get it
    I'll post screen shots on the number I ran and my level if I don't I'ma hold you to this xDD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast