Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An official semi-retirement statement

Red-Osmium

An official semi-retirement statement

As many of you already know, Cabal is "dying". Like many others said, the community is full of "these" people, and the game is already bad enough. I am for one, is also tired of Cabal now, and decided to semi-retire this game. I started since open beta, played for more than 2 years now, and it just gets worse. Switching to ESTsoft didn't make such a big difference, the customer support has gone even worse than it was. We know that a new tier of skills are coming, but how many of us are actually excited about it? It is merely a player-holder until Cabal 2 comes out as many of us hypothesized. So, until ESTsoft decides to do something about all this, which may not even be much help to get players back like me and many others, I'm going to quit this game for a while. So yea...thanks for all the fun throughout the years, and the community O.o At first i quit the game, and now I might be quitting forums also. Good bye! (I wonder how many people are actually playing the game)

and and _|_ to all of u trollers
    Last edited by SkyAlpha; 07-02-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Banned
    My care cup....c|_|....its empty

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    As many of you already know, Cabal is "dying". Like many others said, the community is full of "these" people, and the game is already bad enough. I am for one, is also tired of Cabal now, and decided to semi-retire this game. I started since open beta, played for more than 2 years now, and it just gets worse. Switching to ESTsoft didn't make such a big difference, the customer support has gone even worse than it was. We know that a new tier of skills are coming, but how many of us are actually excited about it? It is merely a player-holder until Cabal 2 comes out as many of us hypothesized. So, until ESTsoft decides to do something about all this, which may not even be much help to get players back like me and many others, I'm going to quit this game for a while. So yea...thanks for all the fun throughout the years, and the community O.o At first i quit the game, and now I might be quitting forums also. Good bye! (I wonder how many people are actually playing the game)
    nuuu my Bangbangg quitting? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Syllius View Post
    nuuu my Bangbangg quitting? D:
    how do you +1 matri then post that wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    how do you +1 matri then post that wtf?
    Bipolar perhaps o.o
    <-stolen from Athian

Quote Originally Posted by SkyAlpha View Post
    and and _|_ to all of u trollers
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    Funny ppl......didnt know u but peace out

i +1 to matri cuz i found it funny, but i said "nuuuu my Bangbangg quitting? D:" cuz hes a good friend of mine who ive known since i started

Red-Osmium
    lmao really? i dont think i know u o.o but almost everyone i know now are gone, wonder where they went now

game will never die, things like this happen all thhe time

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast