Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: if you open the thread, i want open too!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megaupload View Post
    did i say all vietnamese bad? if you not buy alz for real money, how can i report? why you don't know alot of US buy USD to play a game, and another hack or cheat can get some alz ?
    if you rdy don't do anything, you never worry about that, only one thing is( u rdy did it and, don't want get banned)

can someone help me transfer this to english, i rdy don't know what he say, he never put (.,?%$#) i can't transfer sry
    den cai goc cua minh cung gia vo quen khong dam nhan thi khong nen noi voi loai nay lam gi.Block thi` di uong cafe chu anh em dung uc che lam ji,chang qua cung la choi ca thoi

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorCode6 View Post
    con me may chu, tieng anh ma con viet sai chinh ta du hieu may ngu hoc co~ nao roi
    what are you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ola View Post
    Hj guys,
    Im Tjna, stop this topic plz.
    nice to miss you!

when you say about in your thread, i rdy stop it:
    đề nghị tất cả b́nh tĩnh. đâu c̣n có đó, đừng vội manh động ǵ cả.
    theo ḿnh được biết th́ EST block những acc đă từng farm ecoin, c̣n những acc trong sạch ( tạo ID, có nhân vật sẵn hoặc mua vc xfer, vào game đi map, War, train, 8) th́ ko sao.
    ḿnh thấy có 1 số vấn đề sau:
    thứ 1: người VN farm ecoin phải dùng chương tŕnh fake IP, để có được IP US mới có thể làm được Ecoin. chữ FAKE đủ nới lên tính đúng sai trong sự việc này rồi. cho nên trong vấn đề này th́ chúng ta la người sai. EST nó thẳng tay trừng trị th́ cũng là làm theo luật. thực sự mà nói th́ số lượng ecoin free hiện nay quá nhiều, ảnh hưởng trực tiếp đến lợi nhuận của EST, nên nó mới ra tay. 1 bằng chứng dễ thấy là EST nó mở 1 loại Shop bán đồ mới (PrePaid Shop) bằng cách trực tiếp nạp thẻ, và đây mới là nơi bán nhiều đồ có giá trị hơn là Ecoin shop, để nó kiếm tiền.
    thứ 2: những acc farm ecoin trong thời gian gần đây mới bị block, các acc đă rất lâu ko làm th́ chưa thấy bị ǵ cả.
    thứ 3: những ai đă bị block th́ cứ âm thầm gửi ticket, tŕnh bày rơ đă sử dụng ID đó để làm ǵ. nếu GM close th́ cứ kiên tŕ tiếp tục gửi. ko nên quăng bom vào 4rum NA nhiều quá, bởi vừa sai mà vừa đi kiện th́ có ngày cũng bị "xử". như mọi người nói, có khoảng 1/2 người có nguy cơ bị block, nhưng vẫn c̣n 1/2 số người vẫn tồn tại, nếu mọi người bị block rồi muốn hủy hoại luôn sân chơi của anh em việt nam th́ ko hay ho ǵ.
    thứ 4: hầu hết mọi người đều sử dụng những account farm coin để xfer, mua avatar, kred............. từ những người farm ecoin để sử dụng. giờ sự việc xảy ra th́ ko nên đổ trách nhiệm lên đầu những người đó. v́ đây là sự kiện do EST gây ra trực tiếp nhằm vào gamer việt nam. hiện chưa rơ mục đích của nó là ǵ, có thể chỉ để răn đe những người farm ecoin quá mức và phạm pháp. có thể để giảm bớt số lượng gamer VN. bla bla bla.....
    cuối cùng điều ḿnh muốn nói là anh em nên b́nh tĩnh, đă có rất nhiều trường hợp bị block vv v́ những tội c̣n nặng hơn, nhưng sau đó vẫn được thả nếu GM thấy lí do của chúng ta có lư, cho nên mọi người vẫn nên tiếp tục gửi ticket. Hạn chế nả đại bác, bom nguyên tử, bom X́ vào NA để tránh t́nh trạng nó phản công. anh em nào bị block rồi th́ cũng là 1 cơ hội tốt để xa game 1 thời gian, nên đi giải trí, thư giản = những h́nh thức khác, ko nên quá đau khổ, ức chế làm ǵ.
    chúc anh em gặp thuận lợi
    request all calm. Where has it, do not work at all with strong. the block EST I know, the farm has ecoin acc, the acc is clean (create ID, have built or bought vc character xfer, go to the game map, War , train, 8) is not so.

I found a few things: 1: VN farm ecoin people to use fake IP program, to get new U.S. IP Ecoin can do. FAKE full text highlights the wrongs in this matter then. so in this regard, we are the wrong person. Crackdown EST it is also the law. actually speaking, the current number of free ecoin too much direct impact on the profitability of EST, so new it out of hand. First visible evidence that it opens EST Shop selling a new type (Prepaid Shop) by direct recharge, and this is where to sell more valuable items than Ecoin shop, so it will make money. No. 2: acc ecoin the farm recently during blocking, the ACC has long been not doing it is not seen nothing. No. 3: those who have been silently block is sent every ticket, clearly was using this ID to do. if GM just close the patient continue to send. should not throw bombs on NA 4rum too much, because that just went wrong just one day event is also "treat". as people say, about half the risk of block, but still half the number of people still exist, if people were always block and want to ruin his playing is not Vietnam or children or what. No. 4: most people are using the farm account to xfer coin, buy avatar, kred ............. ecoin from the farm to use. hours of the incident should not blame the head of these people. because this event is caused by direct EST aimed at gamers Vietnam. unclear what is its purpose, can only to deter those who farm ecoin excessive and illegal. possible to reduce the number of VN gamer. bla bla bla ..... finally I want to say is you stay calm, there were more cases of block etc. because the crimes are even worse, but then still be released if GM that's why we is reasonable, so people should still continue to send ticket. Limit na cannon, bomb, bomb Cigars in NA to avoid its counterattack. How are you then also block a good opportunity for first time away from game, so go entertainment, relaxation = other forms, not too painful, do inhibit. you wish to benefit
    so don't try to check my IP, you never find it
    if all mob you want troll, ok can keep troll with you,coz i never do wrong, i say what i can see it, you guy rdy buy real money VND.
    Quote Originally Posted by DontAsk View Post
    den cai goc cua minh cung gia vo quen khong dam nhan thi khong nen noi voi loai nay lam gi.Block thi` di uong cafe chu anh em dung uc che lam ji,chang qua cung la choi ca thoi
    and you are go google translator: make english to VN ( transfer=chuyển ) i don't need to write translator ok

did i say all vietnamese bad? if you not buy alz for real money, how can i report?
    why you don't know alot of US buy USD to play a game, and another hack or cheat can get some alz ?
    if you rdy don't do anything, you never worry about that, only one thing is( u rdy did it and, don't want get banned)

can someone help me transfer this to english, i rdy don't know what he say, he never put (.,?%$#) i can't transfer sry
    u did not say vnmese are all bad? so why did u want to block all our IP? is that make any sense? . we buy account with really money , can u prove it? . i know you understand vietnamese , may be u r ong of us ? if i was right , u r against ur nation ok? and if i was wrong about it , it up to you . u can do anything u want including come here and report us , any way

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    lol..nevermind with all cmt of bicthes....US like VN, I get good item from map..so I sell it for VND to use in real life [dont say in ur country it's not have..some guys sell item for USD]. Beside, u in US, which mean u can play with some Gm's item..And me, i dont like that, so I change alz to VND, that's not wrong. If i want, I can buy Gm's stuff too. r u think all Vnmese is hacker )...US and another country also has hacker, dont put VNmese to the top. and now u want to prove that u always follow the rules, oh comon. Poor guys =]]
    maybe this guy is my buddy, thank a lot . You give to me a lot of information about vietnamese sell alz to real money VND

thank you! did you see that "CuriosityFB"
    Last edited by megaupload; 05-02-2012 at 04:11 AM.

no need to pretend you're not vnese megaupload, we all know who you're. And btw your English s.u.c.k.s =))

Titanium
    maybe this guy is my buddy, thank a lot . You give to me a lot of information about vietnamese sell alz to real money VND

thank you! did you see that "CuriosityFB"
    in my word. I just wanna to say..U WORSE THAN A DOG IN MAH HOUSE =))...take topic in ours forum. which mean u'r Vnmese, not native foreigner ), btw, ur english --> super bad..need google to translate that right meng )..maybe u want to take the respect of US citizen or GM by ur kiddy report. i dont care, and lot of Vnmese dont care ab that, just cont ur smelly work u'r doing. Poor DOG who lost Vnmese's nationality, megaupload....All ppl know who u r meng

p/s: US also use USD to buy GM's stuff, which they cannot find in game )... poor US gamers. So Vnmese can use VND to buy great items for themselve.
    Last edited by maxxbi; 05-02-2012 at 04:41 AM.

@ megaupload: có cần thiết phải loại bỏ cái gốc việt nam thế ko? làm cái ǵ cho có tính người một chút. phần con nhiều quá.
    stop here and w8 for GM's answers.

Quote Originally Posted by maxxbi View Post
    in my word. I just wanna to say..U WORSE THAN A DOG IN MAH HOUSE =))...take topic in ours forum. which mean u'r Vnmese, not native foreigner ), btw, ur english --> super bad..need google to translate that right meng )..maybe u want to take the respect of US citizen or GM by ur kiddy report. i dont care, and lot of Vnmese dont care ab that, just cont ur smelly work u'r doing.
    thank you my buddy! you in my buddy in game, and in guild
    coz you say you want to buy some alz with vnd and tell all player of the guild come website buy some alz, that is great and heelp me to know, all you are buy real money vnd

thank you my buddy!

Titanium
    coz you say you want to buy some alz with vnd and tell all player of the guild come website buy some alz, that is great and heelp me to know, all you are buy real money vnd

thank you my buddy!
    all ur words. which mean u play with us, and not see us like ur friends. k, no problem. Ppl now treat u like a DOG, dont care what u do ..ur ENGLISH --> s.u.c.k
    Last edited by maxxbi; 05-02-2012 at 04:57 AM.

thank you my buddy!
    oh man . u guys dont mess with this guy , he s speaking engrish , not english lol . how the hell we can understand this language

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast