Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WI Stats/Gear

WI Stats/Gear

Hello all, I am thinking bout working on my WI for my guilds benefit, as we have no WI in the guild. My WI is currently lvl 107 with Trans, the gear isn't that great, Osmium 3-5% Amp Boots/Suit/Gloves, 26% Crit DMG helm ...my WI will take a bit of work to fix up, but I am wondering about the gear/stats. What are Ideal max stats for Str and Dex?

Currently I am:

STR - 122
    INT - 509
    DEX - 237

Thinking of spending 15-16m and buying Str/Dex Extract, to take 50 from str, 100 from dex and put all to int... 72 Str, 659 Int, 137 Dex... good idea or bad idea?

Regarding Gear...
    Currently am thinking of getting Osmium +9 7% Amp Suit/Boots/Gloves and a 4/20 Helm (cheap)...A friend also mentioned a viable secondary set to go for thats cheaper. Which do you all think I should go with? Prices are current AH prices, if the items can sell for less that you know of, please list price ranges...

Osmium Helm +6 4% Rate/20% CDI - 26m
    Osmium Suit +9 7% Amp - 68m
    Osmium Boots +9 7% Amp - 120m > Mystic Boots +9 5% Amp - 27m
    Osmium Gloves +9 7% Amp - 120m > Mystic Gloves +9 5% Amp - 50m

With the Osmium +9 Set, STR/Dex Extract Potions to fix stats, and the 10 missing Upgrade Skills, I am looking at 370m. If I include BoS+2 of Amp, thats an extra 15-16m per, so 400-402m... however, this doesn't include weapons. I have 1 26% CDI +7 Topaz Orb, so need 1 Rate 2 slot orb..

Which do you guys think would be better for now? Full Osmi, or go with the 5% Mystic? How much of my Str/Dex should I remove to put to INt?

Banned
    Im no WI expert but this is what u should do:
    get stats str:77, int: whatever u have left into int, dex:77 this will allow u to wear almost any gear just keep adding to int as u lvl
    Well get all skills maxed...self explanatory, id check the WI guide for bm2 set up especialy
    Regarding gear:
    The +9 7amp osmi suit/b/g is great if ur gona do guild runs if ur more of a solo runner try the 5amp forci set and adjust the extra amp with the orbs
    as to rate get merg/kill with +2rol+1 giving u 30-32 cr in rings+5cr base+(3cr k-red if u invest)+8cr/20cd helm=45-48cr which should be plenty
    the rest cd in orbs...the more the better
    as u lvl and honor rank upgrade ur bracelets to bos+3 with amp
    with vampire errings...this will give u a nice solo/guild run build

Hope this helped ;D

Osmium
    For stats just set ur str/dex as your minimum for your gear, rest dump into int. As far as gear, You can go with forci 5 amp but imo forci doesn't really do much of a difference as far a defense goes. You would be just fine with osm 7amp +9 or higher and you would have more amp and int. For orbs you're goal is 7/40 ofc but this is nearly impossibru. So just try to get above 45 rate with 140+cd. it shouldn't be to hard. You could do it with 8/24 helm merg, rol1,k-red, little rate in pet and some 30dmg orbs.

Banned
    osmi and forci lil def difference...? are u high?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Have you heard of such a thing called Blink and Range?

The point of the game isn't to sit still and just let yourself get hit. The point of the game is to... you know... play the game.

Any wiz using 5amp or lower forci is junk and hasnt understood how to play his class.

Osmium
    Lol kids these days.

Thanks caffy, saved me the argument. xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Have you heard of such a thing called Blink and Range?

The point of the game isn't to sit still and just let yourself get hit. The point of the game is to... you know... play the game.
    Have u heard of such thing as farm or u forgot about it?
    Especially now when there are Zero ppl on party list doing any dg u end up doing solo runs...
    ye the 7amp osmi is great for pvp/war...the practicality of it in dg at lvl 107 in dg like ic1 and above is bad unless ur lvl 160+

Banned
    Beside im just talkin bout the def difference between osmi and forci...and ur assuming im saying that osmi is bad. God learn to read the whole reply before jumping to ur stupid conclusions.
    as i said osmi for guild runs (since he is talking bout guild benefits...aka not about pvp or war at this moment). Idk why Cathy u have this hate of me? Im just trying to lay out all the options,
    i have played all chars 130+ and maybe im not as knowledgable as u in certain regards u are blinded by ur lvl and gear...us low lvls don't have it easy as u might think or those that dont buy alz or have much time.

stop arguing and help the guy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast