Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: vRs Cabal Database NA

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    too bad your stats are with aop6, or does your pet have 10 cd and 3 max rate? 3800 hp without bringer hp boots and aob9? LOL k bro keep dishing out them fake ass stats

you're putting your defense/hp with your OLD boots/gloves, not only that but you're putting your CD and rate with an aop6 but hp with aob9...pretty coolio.
    haha i love ure denial. ask anyone on merc and theyll know i got 4k hp when i pvp. i posted stats with my aop6 on cause the vrs database obviously favors dmg over hp. do u need an ss again to show how stupid u look?

arent the glitched alz accusations getting old by now? every single piece of gear i obtain that u get jealous of u bring in the accusations. if getting these gears really are that hard legitly then all the gear u got was from the same way? or do u believe the full of life rank 14 can make more alz than the no life rank 19?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    haha i love ure denial. ask anyone on merc and theyll know i got 4k hp when i pvp. i posted stats with my aop6 on cause the vrs database obviously favors dmg over hp. do u need an ss again to show how stupid u look?

arent the glitched alz accusations getting old by now? every single piece of gear i obtain that u get jealous of u bring in the accusations. if getting these gears really are that hard legitly then all the gear u got was from the same way? or do u believe the full of life rank 14 can make more alz than the no life rank 19?
    so explain how u get 4k hp and 901 def with no aob on and no hp in boots without bringer id love to hear your explanation unless youre a hypocrite and are counting bringer hp

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    so explain how u get 4k hp and 901 def with no aob on and no hp in boots without bringer id love to hear your explanation unless youre a hypocrite and are counting bringer hp
    are u stupid? find me 1 place anywhere which i said i had 4k hp without aob on.

Banned
    stop dodging my questions by asking your own questions , how you get 900+ def with s.tit and osm?

dont worry, ill wait

SIGMetal
    still waiting

still waiting...

Banned
    still waiting
    900 def with s.tit gloves sig suit osm helm osm boots, say what????

SIGMetal
    time goes by so slow when u gotta wait

Banned
    time goes by so slow when u gotta wait
    im starting to think you're related to lethal in some way shape or form seeing as how you're both retarded stubborn kids who HATE being caught mid-lie

anyways about that 900 def you said you had with s.tit gloves and osm boots?

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast