Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Skill lvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendys View Post
    do you have sharpness or resist intention? sharpness can be done away with completely, and resist intention can be lowered as much as needed since the % resists do not change. do you have ef at a high lvl? you can lower this as well if you do. if you've already done all of this, then take a lvl or 2 off of one of your weaker lances.

basic run down of my skills
    ALL POINTS ARE USED

level 12 edc
    level 12 sc
    level 18 af
    level 15 meteorite
    SHARPNESS level 20 HELPS others
    obv all buffs level 20
    NO RESIST INTENTION
    lances all 20 terra fire aqua
    canons all 20 stone fire aqua lightning(only to be used in bm2)
    EF 9 < can be spammed for sun lock (crap damage but has saved me)
    skills for bm2 vacum and chain explosion both level 20
    weakness level 4 for mobing and just to use ALL MY points. Might as well make use of it while it sits there

i could always get rid of sharpness and just get something like acid trap or another canon but i am starting to duo dungeons with someone alot more and every little bit of atk for them helps.

pro wiz dont have sharpness

pro wiz dont have sharpness
    not gonna say im pro

but
    u go solo fi and run stuff with a gimp sword class

gg

soloing fi would mean i'm not running with a gimp sword class. what's your point?

soloing fi would mean i'm not running with a gimp sword class. what's your point?
    point is u will never solo fi so u might as well help others while u duo it

im not saying i like sharpness bc frankly i see no point to it for me but for others it does make a difference.

i just choose to at least give some atk to people.

but i actually might dlete it soon

lol. i actually can solo fi, and anyone i bring wouldn't need sharpness at all. there is no dungeon in cabal where the extra attack is absolutely needed to finish the dungeon, thus rendering it useless to carry.

ppl gonna be pretty upset when u dont give them sharpness in mo

owait u dont go mo

Titanium
    @ankoun Flamers will always gonna be flamers. and you pro wizards. why don't u get your pro staff and stick it in your asses so u feel pro enuf, try to keep ur pro mode ego for yourselves and talk if u have constructive talk (a thing I doubt u will do for extremely complicated mental issues about being pro )
    I expect pro players to discuss and give logic not to flame. but duh, here another point for you mentally disturbed pro wizards to flame about.
    For bm2 skills. I , the non pro wizard, guess that someone might pop up with a more creative build for them after introducing bm3 because we might not use it as much as we gonna use bm3. bm2 anyway still counts, i use it in hazard valley to vamp. (i might have some "pro" wizard here telling me i cause he uses bm3 or even aura lol, so in advance good for u i'm not pro)
    oh btw, i have sharpness
    Last edited by Hilal; 03-29-2012 at 02:15 AM.

clearly you dont know how to read

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast