Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Force shielder Sword master skill guide?

Force shielder Sword master skill guide?

So i just made a FS, and i wanted to see a newer guide for the sword master side of the FS if anyone could give me a guide with what i should do with skills and armor that would be helpful. detail would help.

go to class section in forum meng

Like i said i want help that was not help.

........ sigh its like all classes just get alot of amp and crit dmg and rate or atleast try to o get alot of base stats to

dude, i need help with the skills too, this game has so many skills i don't know what to do with them. i know that stuff already.

u trans yet?

Don't really worry much about skills until you hit level 100 and get transcender which by then it'll really depend on what level you want to reach and if your going to be spamming dungeons and such or just strictly war/pvp in lower tiers... Most of your moves you gain along the way will never be used again. As far as armor goes you should aim for 7 amp pieces in suit, boots, gloves.. helm should be a damage helm 36-40% damage is idea but obviuosly a 7/30, 7/31, 7/34, or 7/40 helm would be best option. And for weps depending on your budget and the level you would like to be I'd say if alz isn't a issue red osm/topaz or higher 40 damage weps would be best. If your budget isn't capable of that stick with forc 2 slot they seem to be pretty cheap now.

Hope this helps you out some and if you need more clarification on anything just ask

.... like it says in my first post, i just started one. So No. I'm trying to plan ahead.

well the thing is i don't think i'll have money to get rid of skills i wont use cuz i plan on doing pvp, and i don't want to spend half the time trying to farm stuff to sell so i can use the money i earn on getting rid of skills that's why i'm trying to find a skill guide.
    Last edited by ReneeLocke; 04-28-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Banned
    You need a guide to play fs? I don't even....

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerOnDeck View Post
    You need a guide to play fs? I don't even....
    LMAO ikr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast