Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ccleaner

RedOsmium

Ccleaner

Every time i run it, cabal wont start up anymore
    any idea why and how i can fix it?

Uhm. What u need to do is after running Ccleaner u must open up ur browser and type up youtube and play some vid for like 2-3 minutes before u run cabal. That should fix ur problem

What part of it did you run? Only the cleaning part? Or also the registry cleaning as well?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    What part of it did you run? Only the cleaning part? Or also the registry cleaning as well?
    only the cleaning part

It might possibly be due to registry issues. I'd try giving that a go. It's good to help your computer in as many ways as possible. Also defragging your HD once a month/week depending on usage, is good to do. What I did was setup an auto timer and it does it when I'm asleep or at work (idr which atm). But yea, try the registry files.

My FB Guide

ccleaner is POS program, pretty trashy, like avg or avast or some stupid program.
    ;

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    ccleaner is POS program, pretty trashy, like avg or avast or some stupid program.
    ;
    Then instead of saying that, recommend a better program. You left it quite open and with not a solid backup as to why it's horrible. AVG and Avast are not even the same type of program. You can't say Microsoft paint is a horrible program to send emails with because outlook is annoyingly complex.

My FB Guide

Lol zzz, its a program that is widely known about, usually ending up in the hands of people that don't know what they're doing. It's like those "books for dummies" ull get what the book suggests u get. and if I would suggest one I would suggest ADVANCED SYSTEM CARE(5 and do not upgrade it). or hell your disk cleanup on ur own pc is plenty better than ccleaner. asc is more informative and more simple, but It also gives you the option of being more complicated.
    zzzccleaner
    and about "avg and avast" i'm saying those are typical programs that most uninformed people using a computer are introduced to first. Why would u ever get avg or avast when theres a virus protection built for a windows machine?? called "MSE"???oh and what? itS FREE? and rarely needs human interaction with the program? most programs on "top downloads" from cnet are trash. i'm sure that's where most people get them lol.

Shadow Titanium
    I use Ccleaner and Avast with no problem. If you have a problem with a program that's because you don't know how to use it or your rig is a pos.

Check your firewall OP

Seireitei for the win!

RedOsmium
    why you guys bother posting if your not helping -.-??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast