Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

View Poll Results: Which Bonus Boost do you want?

Voters
252. You may not vote on this poll
  • EXP Boost

109 43.25%
  • WEXP Boost

118 46.83%
  • Pet Experience Boost

3 1.19%
  • Skill Experience Boost

1 0.40%
  • AXP Boost

21 8.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bonus Boost of your Choice!

Hybrid View

I can't wait till you all hit 175+ and start complaining about how much work it take to get EXP...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Shadow Titanium
    i think thats what lvl booster and 100% exp bead were introduced for lol
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    I can't wait till you all hit 175+ and start complaining about how much work it take to get EXP...

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    i think thats what lvl booster and 100% exp bead were introduced for lol
    Not sure what you're talking about I have not seen 100% Exp BB in along time but I do get what you mean and any little bit of a boost helps...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

uhm prepaid shop? o.O
    Not sure what you're talking about I have not seen 100% Exp BB in along time but I do get what you mean and any little bit of a boost helps...

What are you talking about? I'm 189 right now, half way to 190, and I still think that leveling is a joke, I've just been too lazy to dedicate myself to it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    What are you talking about? I'm 189 right now, half way to 190, and I still think that leveling is a joke, I've just been too lazy to dedicate myself to it before.
    Totally what I did for awhile, but then I grinded 13 hours in AT to get my last 53% (was lazy for like a few weeks then decided to finally lvl up with a no-life attitude for 1 day)

AXP isn't pointless bcs next update runes Increase. Now if you're Max lvl, Max Honor, AND Maxed runes and have already reached the cap of 700...well Then this event is pointless for you (sorry toma even though you don't play much, we still love you, and by we I'm really not sure who all that is "we")

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Totally what I did for awhile, but then I macro'ed 13 hours in AT to get my last 53%
    Fixed.

Totally what I did for awhile, but then I grinded 13 hours in AT to get my last 53% (was lazy for like a few weeks then decided to finally lvl up with a no-life attitude for 1 day)

AXP isn't pointless bcs next update runes Increase. Now if you're Max lvl, Max Honor, AND Maxed runes and have already reached the cap of 700...well Then this event is pointless for you (sorry toma even though you don't play much, we still love you, and by we I'm really not sure who all that is "we")
    Did you have no exp bonuses or something? It shouldn't have taken you anywhere close to 13 hours to get 53%. I know with 200% bonus and a partner with 100% bonus I'd get about 10% per hour at 189.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Did you have no exp bonuses or something? It shouldn't have taken you anywhere close to 13 hours to get 53%. I know with 200% bonus and a partner with 100% bonus I'd get about 10% per hour at 189.
    Some of us don't have exp bonuses. Something wrong with that?
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Sir and/or madam you have to much free time, also anyone tell me why you would vote anything but wexp not including the die hard pet salesmen lol

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast