Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn2Bm2

spur, once you're done eating Ratza's sht would you be a dear and lick any remains that may be on my toilet?

I think I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Banned
    now we know you werent potty trained properly..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I've probably been playing this game longer than you
    I have something called a life.
    cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    wanna write my essay thats due tomorrow?
    lol. omfg. spur just pull a lethal and leave forums for 3 months.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    lol. omfg. spur just pull a lethal and leave forums for 3 months.
    lol. spur fell silent... booking a trip wit his travel agent now

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RatzaTM View Post
    Ok then, please correct me where I might have misunderstood (PS : In Romania we study US English not UK English, so I doubt I misunderstood anything)

1. First, WIPwns posts that people should remove their lances from the bar (to be read : bm2 bar) - You then tell him that lances have the highest DPS in combo (totally unrelated) and that not everyone learns their skills according to the BM bar (not like WIpwns ever suggested to folks that they should unlearn their lances, he simply stated they should not be used in BM2, that's all). Mistake on your side.

2. Then he says that the thread is about BM2, which is obvious due to the title, and you contradict him saying that this thread is about Wizzies, just because you directed the conversation in a wrong way and you feel like continuing to talk about the DPS skills of the wizard. Mistake on your side number 2, as the thread was started with the subject BM2, not "Let's talk about wizards because I'm Spur and I say so". If you want to talk about lances and DPS please make your own thread, next time.

3. You then say that the only reason he posted the chart is because he mocks you (although he never mentioned your name specifically, mistake number 3 for feeling targeted) due to your lvl 20 skills. You stated that you have 12 skills for MAXIMUM DPS, not maximum DPS while having all skills at level 20 because Spur likes to play that way, so everyone (myself included) assumed you are talking about how to obtain maximum DPS for a wizard, no matter the skill levels, not how to obtain maximum DPS while using all skills at 20.

4. You said you are running out of skillpoints not slots, so I showed you how you can improve your MAXIMUM DPS (as you expressed yourself in the post) with less skill points, that's why I based my calculation over the duration of a whole BM and not a single pair of hits. (for me maximum DPS reffers to maximum damage achievable per second, not per 1 cast, so I immediately thought of 90 seconds, which is what 99% of any readers would have thought about as well)

5. I then asked you how can your cannon deal more damage than EDC, and your reply was : maybe your magic is too low (again, misunderstanding, because I was thinking about the total damage output, the end-result of the formula, not just multiplying magic with AMP, as LastHour said, there's also the +add dmg from skill, which I believe you didn't take into consideration when saying, but I didn't know you ignored it from your calculation). So I showed you that the end-result damage formula, not the partial damage formula, inclines the balance towards EDC, no matter the def or magic of the char.

In closing : The subject of the thread was BM2, not a single pair of hits in BM2, am I right ? Thread starter told everyone to remove their lances from the BM2 bar, because they deal low damage, which is 100% accurate. Then the discussion degenerated due to the misuse of maximum DPS in one of your posts, so I focused my attention on detailing the actual maximum DPS of the BM2.
    Indeed, 8 + 4 > 5 + 5, but that applies to this particular comparison only, not the maximum DPS that you mentioned, which in my eyes is calculated over the whole 90 second duration of the BM, and where your comparison becomes null, as the maximum DPS of 90 seconds consists of more pairs of 5+5 that are spammed, when compared to less 8+4 pairs. In the end, 5+5 multiple times will outdamage 8+4 which are cast less times, that's all I wanted to say.

In other words : YOU went offtopic and deviated the subject towards lances use in a wizard's skilltree (not bm2 bar as thread subject), then YOU didn't take into consideration the whole formula of damage output when comparing cannons to EDC, and stated that LC > EDC (which is true, for an incredible amount of magic and without taking into consideration the +add dmg from the 2 skills, but it is false for every wizard out there, including your own), then YOU talked about how to improve the MAXIMUM DPS of your BM2 (again, such generic usage of words would imply a regular WI BM2, not Spur's "I only use lvl 20 skills so show me a better way to improve DPS with lvl 20 skills only"), so I showed you that lowering your skill levels would provide the optimization you were looking for (sorry for not asking you whether you would consider lowering the skill levels an option).

After all this, you are saying it's MY fault for not being able to comprehend proper English just because I'm European ? Excuse me, but who did more mistakes in expressing ideas in this thread ? Who's the one that diverts from subject to subject making mistake after mistake in his statements because he refuses to understand the subject of the thread and posts results of partial formulas for damage and misuses the syntax DPS when in fact it should be DPH (damage per hit or pair of hits) ?
    Please, I had no intention of being aggressive, but the way you try to clean your hands of your faulty statements simply makes me sick and forces me to retaliate, seeing as you try to put this on my back, making me the one to blame for not reading posts and replying randomly, when in fact you give false statement replies based on incomplete/faulty mathematics and use of English language.
    welcome back neiro

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    cool story bro
    Playing longer doesn't mean I spent more hours playing. It means I started playing BEFORE him. Try to find something smart before posting such shiet.

Banned
    Playing longer doesn't mean I spent more hours playing

Quote Originally Posted by xLh View Post
    What is that suppose to mean? Je te fais chier?

Banned
    What is that suppose to mean? Je te fais chier?
    It means i'm disgusted by your logic. What you posted could go multiple ways, so why are you flipping out?

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast