Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: B> 180 wiz

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by iGotTheMagic View Post
    Oh good one Hash, but nah I'm not butt hurt at all, more like amused by the irony. Kind of funny how you trash Sei for a year or so then go and join them.
    Get your facts straight buddy, I've never once trashed Sei, considering I have a lot of friends in that guild, and have always been friendly with them. Keep trying.

Oh you mean the guy who tricked me by saying I could use his 6bil because he said he was going to quit anyways then come back and says he never gave it to me? Yeah, I do remember him. I guess you're right Cassey I just love coming back to a game where greed is taken to a whole new level.

Oh you were tricked now. You sound so smart on that grwe'd to a whole new lvl comment selling all his gears plus the 6b you claim he let you borrow. Genius!

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Oh you were tricked now. You sound so smart on that grwe'd to a whole new lvl comment selling all his gears plus the 6b you claim he let you borrow. Genius!
    Just ask Missa where swankie's gear went. I'm sure she knows considering she had his account info also, and right after she got the info his gear went missing. Then she starts paying back debts and getting new gear. Tell me that isn't suspicious at all because you guys have no proof I took his gear, unless you want to enlighten me?

Just ask Missa where swankie's gear went. I'm sure she knows considering she had his account info also, and right after she got the info his gear went missing. Then she starts paying back debts and getting new gear. Tell me that isn't suspicious at all because you guys have no proof I took his gear, unless you want to enlighten me?
    no reason to ask anyone anything its done but since you wanna bring up dead issues from how long ago again...yet yout not butthurt
    im just gonna troll. soo anything new? shaved that unibrow yet or something even more amazing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12