Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: EU need Marshall Plan

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Just because those are your stats, doesn't mean everyone else needs safeguards to run MO.

Are you saying no safeguards = 770 defense and +9 osm?

Are you saying 1 year ago, every single wiz was weak because of no safeguards?

Just so you know you can wear sig and forci and have high defense, without +15ing your gear. Just because you're garb, doesn't mean other people are.
    First question, no, but I think +9 OSM was common for most people.
    Second question, 770 def is somewhat good def for a WI.
    Third question, no, I don't say every single WI. I'm talking for most of people here. Not for some special people with SIG and Forcium.
    Oh, ok, so need SIG and/or Forcium gear to run MO. Before safeguards, everything we have was SIG +10 and Forci +8-+11. They were super expensive, not many people have them.
    You're right, I agree I am trash. FYI, I haven't spent a dime on this game since EST took over and I don't play this game like 7 days/week or 5 hours everyday.
    I know I need to get better and I'm trying to.

RedOsmium
    You don't need any specific grade of gear or high +'d gear. Just competent people.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    You don't need any specific grade of gear or high +'d gear. Just competent people.
    But do other people need high + gear to get aggro and tank the damage?
    For the CA6 video, that FS was 180. I don't remember exactly but CA6 came out after 180?
    For the MO video, what's the point? everyone is 180+ with BM3. lol

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    But do other people need high + gear to get aggro and tank the damage?
    For the CA6 video, that FS was 180. I don't remember exactly but CA6 came out after 180?
    For the MO video, what's the point? everyone is 180+ with BM3. lol
    FS can keep agro on anything they want with those 2 skills. If you don't have a FS, find out which person is getting agro and they can pretend to be a FS and move or you can move so you don't get hit.

Everyone should have at least level 1 of bm3 by now if they are just doing the dailys. The point of the videos is that all it takes is people who know how to work together.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    First question, no, but I think +9 OSM was common for most people.
    Second question, 770 def is somewhat good def for a WI.
    Third question, no, I don't say every single WI. I'm talking for most of people here. Not for some special people with SIG and Forcium.
    Oh, ok, so need SIG and/or Forcium gear to run MO. Before safeguards, everything we have was SIG +10 and Forci +8-+11. They were super expensive, not many people have them.
    You're right, I agree I am trash. FYI, I haven't spent a dime on this game since EST took over and I don't play this game like 7 days/week or 5 hours everyday.
    I know I need to get better and I'm trying to.
    Yeah, but just because you need to get better, doesn't mean other people do. Don't say ignorant things:

Nope, I don't remember the time but only a few groups of people can do FT2 and CA6 at the time. I'm just a noob gear wise. I don't even have any +14 or +15 pieces now. +10 max for me but I do super fine in FT2. I just can't do MO.
    I don't believe anyone can clear it regularly without any pieces of +14-+15 piece.
    just because you can't do without safeguards. Plenty of people of ALL classes were great in pve last year, before the safeguards existed.

just shows that 80% of na players su.ck. thank u for being my snacks in war -_-"

looks like there is a new filter lol

I'm actually 180 o.o

~Contra Mundi~

Yeah, but just because you need to get better, doesn't mean other people do. Don't say ignorant things:
    What's your point here?

just because you can't do without safeguards. Plenty of people of ALL classes were great in pve last year, before the safeguards existed.
    Your sentences are confusing. I still don't believe not a single person in a party without at least a piece of +14-+15 gear can clear MO regularly.
    Plenty of people? You said about SIG and Forci. What you think how many people have SIG +10 or more and Forci? A lot of people? How many people have SG, Mystic, TG?
    Just because you are better and can become better than most of people doesn't mean other people can and you can down talk them. (copy your style lol)

Gear isn't everything, most of the time it's how you approach something. Remember when Telepathy stated CA6 was impossible? He had the gear, but he treated it as if it was the old CA and got owned. Once he changed his approach to CA6 he 2 manned it with Dromar.

You may not believe it but their isn't one approach to everything.
    Last edited by ForumHavoc; 04-14-2012 at 01:14 PM.

RedOsmium
    What's your point here?

Your sentences are confusing. I still don't believe not a single person in a party without at least a piece of +14-+15 gear can clear MO regularly.
    Plenty of people? You said about SIG and Forci. What you think how many people have SIG +10 or more and Forci? A lot of people? How many people have SG, Mystic, TG?
    Just because you are better and can become better than most of people doesn't mean other people can and you can down talk them. (copy your style lol)
    None of my gear is past +8.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    None of my gear is past +8.
    Prove it with SS of gear and stats? not likely

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast