Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Everyone but FB/BL get awesome buffs lolz

Shadow Titanium

Everyone but FB/BL get awesome buffs lolz

Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

FB/BL get 13 def buff hahaha!!! Everyone else gets huge buffs.

And honestly.. did range classes really need buffs? They're the opness of the game if played well. They aren't tanks, not suppose to be taking/dps but you guys are giving them more defence buffs as if their dps/range isn't enough.

And why double the HP regen of a warrior? That is going to be a troll buff in TG mixed in with the 50 ignore penetration what the lol. The buff for warrior should have been the double HP regen alone but now they get 100 ignore penetration.

FS? HOLLY SHET!!!! Must i say anything?

This is not balance, this is trolling. Balance would be giving FB a tad more base attack with this patch.

Every other class has over 400-500 more base attack than FB and the one thing that made that okay was that FB had penetration to make up for the lack of base. Now you guys are implementing all this ignore penetration with nothing to compensate for it. You brought amulets of reist/charms with ignore penetration and now people are getting buffs with ignore penetration.

What is the plan here? Event charm basicaly rendered our fire blade useless. Just about everyone has +7 ame charm since you basically gave them away for free.

#estforevertrolling
    #StaringAtBuffsInAwe
    Last edited by MhyCheese; 10-04-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    Lameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

FB/BL get 13 def buff hahaha!!! Everyone else gets huge buffs.

And honestly.. did range classes really need buffs? They're the opness of the game if played well. They aren't tanks, not suppose to be taking/dps but you guys are giving them more defence buffs as if their dps/range isn't enough.

And why double the HP regen of a warrior? That is going to be a troll buff in TG mixed in with the 50 ignore penetration what the lol. The buff for warrior should have been the double HP regen alone but now they get 100 ignore penetration.

FS? HOLLY SHET!!!! Must i say anything?

This is not balance, this is trolling. Balance would be giving FB a tad more base attack with this patch.

Every other class has over 400-500 more base attack than FB and the one thing that made that okay was that FB had penetration to make up for the lack of base. Now you guys are implementing all this ignore penetration with nothing to compensate for it. You brought amulets of reist/charms with ignore penetration and now people are getting buffs with ignore penetration.

What is the plan here? Event charm basicaly rendered our fire blade useless. Just about everyone has +7 ame charm since you basically gave them away for free.

#estforevertrolling
    #StaringAtBuffsInAwe
    It's also for FB for earth guard.
    That's really disappointing for sure.
    All the other classes seem to get more of a boost. Disappointing.
    Still looking forward to the new skill at least.. :v

Shadow Titanium
    yea its 13 defense which is a joke.

Shadow Titanium
    true sh!t

Do your assassinate take half hp to or....3/4

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Do your assassinate take half hp to or....3/4
    No, wtf... I wish.

Especially not with all these ignore penetration accessories.

Most FBcan knock your hp down or 3/4

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    Most FBcan knock your hp down or 3/4
    wtf are u talking about 3/4.

Either you're outgeared or exaggerating that number.

Only people i take 3/4 health is are from noobs who are still in a noob set. I don't think you're in any condition to be talking seeing as you are claiming assassinate takes 3/4 health on a crit.

Idk, seems like a pretty good update to me

Quote Originally Posted by MhyCheese View Post
    wtf are u talking about 3/4.

Either you're outgeared or exaggerating that number.

Only people i take 3/4 health is are from noobs who are still in a noob set. I don't think you're in any condition to be talking seeing as you are claiming assassinate takes 3/4 health on a crit.
    Wanna see a dmg test?