Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bears Vitality

Shadow Titanium MandaloreTheIndomitible's Avatar
    Ok, I think stupid people need to be shut up now, I shall explain what Bears does:

It allows a WA to vamp a high amount of hp, this is needed for most WA. In order to do lots of dmg, they'll need that higher hp to tank bosses that hit them from 1ish-2k+ in bloody.

or, just plain endurance, it allows a WA to take on that extra proc/cap.

To all of you nubs saying WA is OP class;

I agree... ONLY with a 14/68 or 80 Redo.... and when they have full forcy.... too much def/hp there BUT BESIDES THAT its fine lol. Most other classes get some rate/dmg bonus, don't lose def when maxing dmg, or pew pew from afar. lol
    At sea, who dis? #AnchorsAweigh

Gar taldin ni jaonyc: Gar sa buir, ori'wasaasla - No one cares about who your father was, only about the father you'll be.

you do realize that if WA got Crushing blade the world would end as we know it and no1 would be able to stop us let alone hurt us. They'd try rooting us and we'd go super saiyan f!ckin 9 and break through it in less than a second then dash>WW crit and hes dead, *autotargets WI* Dash>SQ and hes dead, *Auto targets BL* Dash>SW and hes dead and so on.
    You get the point. We'd be unstopable. Have u seen Fallensnowy?
    with like a campiric amulet+2 and like a bof2 just plain he destroys lvl 150+ and hes lvl 133?
    Cuz of his DMG=160 and its all from his helm+sword(42 on helm and 82 on sword) which makes it beast, he even has rate on that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ helm of his.

now THATS epic, and you wanna give us crushing blade?! then even the OP fs wud get crushed by our smexy skills.
    so nuh.

Shadow Titanium
    Warriors are finen they arent op every class has their ups and downs.if anything i think either seismic wave or sword quake should be buffed to some degree...like 15 crit dmg added to sword quake/seismic one or the other. and lower whirlwinds cast time to 4 seconds maybe as an added bonus.

lol gogo

and yes i agree crushing blade would be stupid......200+ base CD easy and like 47 rate from merga crushing blade and kred.
    Last edited by Hasufel; 10-29-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by LilRedRidingHood View Post
    you do realize that if WA got Crushing blade the world would end as we know it and no1 would be able to stop us let alone hurt us. They'd try rooting us and we'd go super saiyan f!ckin 9 and break through it in less than a second then dash>WW crit and hes dead, *autotargets WI* Dash>SQ and hes dead, *Auto targets BL* Dash>SW and hes dead and so on.
    with like a campiric amulet+2 and like a bof2 just plain he destroys lvl 150+ and hes lvl 133?
    Cuz of his DMG=160 and its all from his helm+sword(42 on helm and 82 on sword) which makes it beast, he even has rate on that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ helm of his.

now THATS epic, and you wanna give us crushing blade?! then even the OP fs wud get crushed by our smexy skills.
    so nuh.
    I'd love to see a 7/42 helm. You sure his sword is 82? If it is he's one dumb guy, wasting around 2.1b to get a 82% cdi gs.

Quote Originally Posted by LilRedRidingHood View Post

so nuh.
    so how he get 42 on helm? even if he extended a pc one n dmg slotted the third slot wouldnt it just be 41 cuz of the 1% from 3rd slot?

p.s. anyone willing to explain --> bears vs iron skin in a pve and pvp situation? as in 1k hp over 39 def or vice versa.
    Last edited by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo); 11-01-2010 at 04:56 PM. Reason: added stuff
    Some Religions Of The World

Taoism: **** Happens.
    Hinduism: This **** Happened Before.
    Islam: If **** Happens, Take A Hostage.
    Buddhism: When **** Happens, Is It Really ****?
    Confucianism: Confucius Say "**** Happens".
    Protestantism: **** Won't Happen If I Work Harder.
    Catholicism: If **** Happens, I Deserve It.
    Unitarian: What Is This ****?
    Mormon: **** Happens Again, And Again, And Again.
    Judaism: Why Does This **** Always Happen To Me?
    Rastafarianism: Let's Smoke This ****.

Shadow Titanium
    ive seen an ss of a 18 dmg craft 1 slot tit helm in eu, extending that gives u 42 dmg

but why extend a 1 slot?
    Some Religions Of The World

Taoism: **** Happens.
    Hinduism: This **** Happened Before.
    Islam: If **** Happens, Take A Hostage.
    Buddhism: When **** Happens, Is It Really ****?
    Confucianism: Confucius Say "**** Happens".
    Protestantism: **** Won't Happen If I Work Harder.
    Catholicism: If **** Happens, I Deserve It.
    Unitarian: What Is This ****?
    Mormon: **** Happens Again, And Again, And Again.
    Judaism: Why Does This **** Always Happen To Me?
    Rastafarianism: Let's Smoke This ****.

Shadow Titanium
    umm...cuz its tit so only needs sem, therefore it gives better dmg than any osm could while costing less to extend?

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    umm...cuz its tit so only needs sem, therefore it gives better dmg than any osm could while costing less to extend?
    but at the cost of significantly less defense. i'd consider it useless in a pve situation. unless it's +15 then rock that tit helm son.

Quote Originally Posted by (O^_^)===O (X_Xo) View Post
    so how he get 42 on helm? even if he extended a pc one n dmg slotted the third slot wouldnt it just be 41 cuz of the 1% from 3rd slot?

p.s. anyone willing to explain --> bears vs iron skin in a pve and pvp situation? as in 1k hp over 39 def or vice versa.
    not really much to say here. Bears is a short. 90% of ppl u pvp will QQ if u pop shorts in pvp. FB's will QQ, MF, QQ moar, root, and then QQ after u kill them. (x
    so it depends. if the person is cool with u using bears in pvp then i'd take it over... wait. we're talking >140 pvp lol? wow... definitely take bears then. at that lvl 1k is a lot and they may have a problem burning u down.

iron skin is 39 def + 100hp tho not just 39 def. regardless, in pvp under 140 i'd use bears.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast