Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gear Advice 300-400m to work with!

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    60 cd gs if u will spend 500 mil on gs better than that and with helm with good cr and kred 32 rings u will get 47 48 with 130 cd (depending on the helm)good at startmay be !
    lol gravedigger i already have my merg ring(+15 Crit Rate) and with 16/40 gs i would have 45-50 Crit Rate right there so that means i would be able to max out my cd with full cd helm(41%) and 3 Crit Rings+1(+30 crit Damage) and a K-red(+10% Crit Damage) so 140-160cd already so get outa here lmao. Do the math bro. And i knew you in game bro. Havn't been on my char that has you added as friend in a while though. I think it was my Fa: CarnageTheVI. Lv. 134
    Last edited by Macboy313; 03-18-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Titanium
    well as u liek i wont say any thing it is ur choice but for me i would never put cr in the gs if it dont have at least 60 cd caz after few months if u will get money for 80cd or something like that u will need to get redof that so .......

Ma Crib Fooo Now Mind Yo Buisness Fo I Shank You!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GraveDigger View Post
    well as u liek i wont say any thing it is ur choice but for me i would never put cr in the gs if it dont have at least 60 cd caz after few months if u will get money for 80cd or something like that u will need to get redof that so .......
    Thats when I would just sell it...duh..and if I would get a 80cd gs I would try to get a 14/80.

Actually if you are considering slumming down to osmium or even red osmium, wouldnt it be more effective to get a shadowtitanium slotted with crit rate and crit damage and then extend it and add another crit damage? I mean medium slot extenders are nowhere near as expensive as high or highest and ST isnt that much lower than osmium. That would get you 14 crit rate and 48 crit damage before you even count whatever is on the sword.

Titanium
    s.tit QQ are u serious, +8 redosm dia have almost the same att or +15 s.tit i would never go for something like that

Banned
    Make ur gears +9 replace ur helm with a 30 dmg or 8/20 one get a 60 dmg redo gs if you go for the 8/20 helm if you go for the 30 dmg get a 10/40 redo gs get a rol1 and 2 rof9 bof3(slot)x2 and some vampire earing +3(or if he already has drosnins use those) Id honestly advise you to replace one of the stit 7 amp with shinegard 5 amp +9 or forci 3-5 amp +8 or higher I'd imagine your defense and hp are kinda low and that wouldnt be good. In fact replace em both, that stit 7 amp pink namestuff isn't too good unless your wiz because you're not missing to much lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12