Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: wall or door hacking!!!!

wall or door hacking!!!!

Okay GM. So you just ban so many ppl for hacking AH which is good. BUT!! Now we got ppl hacking in war! Walking through doors at proc main base! Oh trust me, there was over 70 ppl in last war. I can sure you atleast 30 ppl saw it. Sorry I do not have any video of them. Happen way too fast. But it happen more then once. FIX IT! PLZ! It was a WA and a WI.

Banned
    lol i was grinding 2 days ago in pf and some cap fs was walking through the whole map.... too fast couldnt take a pic x.x but umm the walk through is rlly old tho o.o

Osmium
    Not my WA or my WI, that's for sure!

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    lol i was grinding 2 days ago in pf and some cap fs was walking through the whole map.... too fast couldnt take a pic x.x but umm the walk through is rlly old tho o.o
    omg, me too

Sig made by InfiCathi<3

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Okay GM. So you just ban so many ppl for hacking AH which is good. BUT!! Now we got ppl hacking in war! Walking through doors at proc main base! Oh trust me, there was over 70 ppl in last war. I can sure you atleast 30 ppl saw it. Sorry I do not have any video of them. Happen way too fast. But it happen more then once. FIX IT! PLZ! It was a WA and a WI.
    Ive seen a lvl 163 proc FB with white hair wall hack in war last week, i got a SS of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    well the alz hacking ah is a fail accusation cuz sooner or later their gna reply to us all saying "were sorry to misunderstand the situation, you are now unblocked"
    n for the war hacking n etc, YOUR GLTICHING jeez people, update ur dam router! noobs
    this is est we are talking about. dont get your hopes up to much on getting unban

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    well the alz hacking ah is a fail accusation cuz sooner or later their gna reply to us all saying "were sorry to misunderstand the situation, you are now unblocked"
    n for the war hacking n etc, YOUR GLTICHING jeez people, update ur dam router! noobs
    I war almost everyday for how many years now. I know when I'm lagging n when it's HACKING! Like i said. NON of the gates were open the WHOLE TIME. We were all at base. ONLY BASE left. The caps were in the middle fighting. Don't tell me it's a lag. YA! Us 8 ppl were all lagging at the same time trying to kill this WA right? by ENS. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Ive seen a lvl 163 proc FB with white hair wall hack in war last week, i got a SS of it too.
    Ya. I have SS too. But SS it nothing. You need videos. x_x But these things happen so quick, how we suppose to catch them. x_x

LOL! Cry...a few mins before you shouted that in war...
    Me, UnknownNam and Lastmenz were attacking the cap base. They got ganked and I was outnumbered so I killed a couple and retreated...outside I found a fem wiz walking along the outside wall I attacked her and was in combo. After I reduced her hp down 75% or so...she got up from being knocked down and waked through the wall and into the cap base lol.

I saw that shiet too! Havent seen junk like that since the OGP days.

Was thinking about taking a break from the game but I will hop in war and fraps a bit the next few wars. See what we can come up with.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    LOL! Cry...a few mins before you shouted that in war...
    Me, UnknownNam and Lastmenz were attacking the cap base. They got ganked and I was outnumbered so I killed a couple and retreated...outside I found a fem wiz walking along the outside wall I attacked her and was in combo. After I reduced her hp down 75% or so...she got up from being knocked down and waked through the wall and into the cap base lol.

I saw that shiet too! Havent seen junk like that since the OGP days.

Was thinking about taking a break from the game but I will hop in war and fraps a bit the next few wars. See what we can come up with.
    I think that's the same WI that we saw at proc base. It was such a big war. I'm sure ALOT of ppl saw. There was only 2 that I've noticed. A WA(blonde short hair with osm gs) and WI. Course I just looked at my ss of the wi and she got knocked down so I can't see her body. :O I need to lose weight. My FAT A.S.S. was in the way!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast