Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Money making?

Money making?

How do you make alz? I doubt all these people with billions ran dungeons for years to get good gear/drops. I just don't get it. Everyone in war has good gear.. almost every player in this game does, but me! And in order to even run dungeons higher EoDb2f you need good gear >_<. What's y'alls secrets?

there are alot of tricks, if you wanna be pro noob just buy alz with ecoins. if you wanna get pro and have some skills keep reading,

dungeons with 4 or more people just arnt profitable. Solo/duo everything you can.

SPAM THE ******(put what ever word you want there) out of dungeons

best way to get entrances, grind. we all need lvls, the high lvl you are the harder you hit, the harder you hit the more you vamp, the more you vamp the less you die. so just grind. yes it s, A LOT of people do it hours a day.

find a good friend perferably wizy, unless your a wizy then your lucky chose someone near you lvl. run everything with them.

the last and best advice, never expect anything good to drop anywhere.

How do you make alz? I doubt all these people with billions ran dungeons for years to get good gear/drops. I just don't get it. Everyone in war has good gear.. almost every player in this game does, but me! And in order to even run dungeons higher EoDb2f you need good gear >_<. What's y'alls secrets?

Hax man, hax

Banned
    From my lonely life as a mobile device assistant, besides answering stupid questions, I noticed a significant correlation between good drops and good internet connection. But that's just me, since I like to waste your 3G...all pixels are good tho, there are no "bad" pixels
    Last edited by Siri; 09-30-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    You make money by getting a job.

Seireitei for the win!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    He talking about cabal not rl dumb.a.ss

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    I said alz not money. I have a job, doesn't mean I want to blow it on a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    He talking about cabal not rl dumb.a.ss
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    there are alot of tricks, if you wanna be pro noob just buy alz with ecoins. if you wanna get pro and have some skills keep reading,

dungeons with 4 or more people just arnt profitable. Solo/duo everything you can.

SPAM THE ******(put what ever word you want there) out of dungeons

best way to get entrances, grind. we all need lvls, the high lvl you are the harder you hit, the harder you hit the more you vamp, the more you vamp the less you die. so just grind. yes it s, A LOT of people do it hours a day.

find a good friend perferably wizy, unless your a wizy then your lucky chose someone near you lvl. run everything with them.

the last and best advice, never expect anything good to drop anywhere.
    Okay thanks man. Which are good dungeons to run repeatedly?

sod, eod2, ic1, aos1, ic2, aos2, fi, dx dungeons. just remember never expect a good drop.

Banned
    Just find a dungeon you can run in under 30 min.....then do at least 10 of them everyday for 6 months.

run 50 SODs in 2 days, 6.5-7 minutes each run, not too much but still can earn more than 200m (2 SEM)
    Making money is not too hard, just need time.
    That's why EST reduced the drop rate but never increase it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast