Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what happens when you leave a BL alone in FT2...

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusTyrannus View Post
    One of my better ones.
    >11 deaths, sub 250 score, toma spazzing at you while you try to make excuses
    >good?
    ~quit~

Banned
    Im pretty sure the majority of people that play right now got significantly better after SGHs. Since I was 174, Ive run nearly 200 FT2s and been part of numerous very nice drops. I have improved quite a bit as well. Also, you will notice I never have said best BL ever. I can guarantee that there are a lot better BLs that came before me. I simply want to be the best BL of my day... Either way, all this arguing makes me pretty damn happy.... Finally, people are talking about BLs again.
    pfttt... people stopped talking about bl after xi quit his

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    >11 deaths, sub 250 score, toma spazzing at you while you try to make excuses
    >good?
    lol. Toma wasnt talking about me xD I can see how it looks like that though.

anyways, Brolic, you mentioned my DMG a while back, been meaning to say this. Right now I use a 7/20 +15 sig blade. 7 amp 20 dmg. And I also have a +15 26 dmg forcy. I focus on base attack and amp over dmg. I figure this helps out my crits and non crits, which with my current 39 rate (which I am not proud of), is the better solution. However, I am working on a multi rate pet to make up for the difference, giving me 40 rate until I can rate my 7/20 and make it 7/7/24. So, while my rate blows right now, my base and amp easily make up for it. Im only lvl 6 on my att rune, and I dont have an amp rune yet. So, yet more stuff to work on.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

one of my better wars with +9 redosm weapons muaha

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    mmk, so lots of stuff to reply to since my last post. sorry, been busy in war... SSes to follow. FYI Cathy, I dont really buy Ecoins much. I buy my booster and beads every month, and I buy them for my wife. The only time I spent a lot on ecoins was when SGHs came out... owait, didnt everybody else do the same? Hmm. Seems like I just did what everyone else did. Umad you cant afford SGHs? Maybe you should quit and play a different game if you dont like how this one is played. btw, my forcy blade is +15 26 dmg. No SGHHs there. that was me and a ton of UCHHs. So guess what, ecoins cant buy everything. They didnt buy my AOP6, they didnt buy my BOF7. The only thing that ecoins helped with was Safeguards.
    come on man we all know this is not true atleast say echh and last part just lol i guess you go on dranzers list

where is the dmg taken/given???? D: lol not too bad. Cant wait to break 300. my best score so far was a 257 or something like that. it was a losing war though. those are so much easier to score in.

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

where is the dmg taken/given???? D: lol not too bad. Cant wait to break 300. my best score so far was a 257 or something like that. it was a losing war though. those are so much easier to score in.
    really? you go in suicide and repeat that

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    really? you go in suicide and repeat that
    repeat the 350 points? Or my 257? Santa, you just confused the heck outta me. What are you talking about?

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Titanium
    Omg what kind of dumb fairy tail world are u guys living in,you guys honest think Est runs this game out of the goodness of
    there hearts.Well YOUR WRONG,the 1 and only this that keeps this game running is MONEY thats right you bunch of
    dumaases be happy someone choose to spend money on the game which in turn keep the game running and "ftp for those who decides to play ftp".And once u spend even 10 bucks on the game,then your not a free player and i bet almost everyone who made it to 180 falls under that category real free to play players are kids betweens the age of 12-16 and quit when they get 140 >.>If cabal was release
    and no 1 spend 1 dime guess what,the game will shut down in a week due it it not making enough money for the developer.

And 1 more thing I love these kind of hypocrites.
    *Conversation with me an a hypocrite* they will be name hypo for short

Me-Spends money on cabal
    Hypo- ha ha ha you spend money on a game your a noob noob noob haha you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥,I will never spend my money on a game.
    Me-So have you ever own a ps1,g-cube,ps2,ps3,wii,psp
    Hypo-Yea i got a ps3 and a wii
    Me-And what are they?
    Hypo-there a video games system
    Me-Really and the games for those so call system are there free?
    Hypo-No they cost 40-60 bucks.
    Me-Really,so you pay money for the system and the games?
    Hypo-...............
    Me-Yea We're done here >.>.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato685 View Post
    Omg what kind of dumb fairy tail world are u guys living in,you guys honest think Est runs this game out of the goodness of
    there hearts.Well YOUR WRONG,the 1 and only this that keeps this game running is MONEY thats right you bunch of
    dumaases be happy someone choose to spend money on the game which in turn keep the game running and "ftp for those who decides to play ftp".And once u spend even 10 bucks on the game,then your not a free player and i bet almost everyone who made it to 180 falls under that category real free to play players are kids betweens the age of 12-16 and quit when they get 140 >.>If cabal was release
    and no 1 spend 1 dime guess what,the game will shut down in a week due it it not making enough money for the developer.

And 1 more thing I love these kind of hypocrites.
    *Conversation with me an a hypocrite* they will be name hypo for short

Me-Spends money on cabal
    Hypo- ha ha ha you spend money on a game your a noob noob noob haha you xragin is freaking awesome,I will never spend my money on a game.
    Me-So have you ever own a ps1,g-cube,ps2,ps3,wii,psp
    Hypo-Yea i got a ps3 and a wii
    Me-And what are they?
    Hypo-there a video games system
    Me-Really and the games for those so call system are there free?
    Hypo-No they cost 40-60 bucks.
    Me-Really,so you pay money for the system and the games?
    Hypo-...............
    Me-Yea We're done here >.>.
    hey i dnt like ur tone mister
    and fixed
    Last edited by xRaginx; 11-27-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast