Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal custom updated skin(Black Torn)

Cabal custom updated skin(Black Torn)

I tested for someone from EU servers a skin for 3. Awakening - just wanted to share screenshots

I love it <3

If you want to see more:
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...Exodus-Skin%29
    Last edited by Passion; 03-27-2012 at 01:43 PM.

really cool, i like it. keep up the good work

Cool nice work. I do have to ask, are you new to skin making?
    It looks like you might be. No worries. Just keep fine tuning and you'll figure out where to make the fixes in sections to make it overall smoother looking.

One thing you might consider trying is making a "boundary" ui, to use in game to find out how much play room you have with some of the ui parts. For example, the map and how much you can add to it. Simply just add colored blocks behind the sections (simply just make a checkered pattern by 1 pixel each) and just applying it behind the main ui layer. Then in game, take ss and count out the pixels for how much you can add to the image. If you want, I can make one for you, but I'm going on leave soon, so it'll probably not be for 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-27-2012 at 02:54 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Itīs not my skin, but so far I know this itīs from 2010 and changed/updated often. I myself like it more than most of existing skins and way more than the original skin. I think itīs supposed to be how it is(so no failtuning or so)... except 1 or 2 menubackgrounds which are mirrored or doubled somehow. Most menues are anyways the original menues with changed background and transparent <3.

Just visit the link in first post if you want to know more about the skin.
    Last edited by Passion; 03-27-2012 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    Itīs not my skin, but so far I know this itīs from 2010 and changed/updated often. I myself like it more than most of existing skins and way more than the original skin. I think itīs supposed to be how it is(so no failtuning or so)... except 1 or 2 menubackgrounds which are mirrored or doubled somehow. Most menues are anyways the original menues with changed background and transparent <3.

Just visit the link in first post if you want to know more about the skin.
    Have you seen my current one?
    I still have only 2 very minor fixes to make though (literally just re-adding like 2 buttons that are brand new)

My FB Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Have you seen my current one?
    I still have only 2 very minor fixes to make though (literally just re-adding like 2 buttons that are brand new)
    I just saw Ninmu and this one is not bad but too wierd and screenfilling for me

Quote Originally Posted by Passion View Post
    I just saw Ninmu and this one is not bad but too wierd and screenfilling for me
    "screen filling" is entirely up to you. You can adjust the size of the ui by a degree. With my large resolution it's actually not large (it's the exact same size as normal ui you know)

My FB Guide