Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

its xxxiv

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    its xxxiv
    is it? lawl i never knew that wtf

DivineLancer:
    divine i love you <3 i can kill fiery in pk also, but that doesnt meen if i get level 170 and go up against him in war that i'd win. maybe he doesnt have skill with his class but with the gear he has, he still owns. with a 1682 crit shot outside of war, i can only imagine what he'd do to me IN war, and even though nobody realizes it, that's probably the best support anyone could ask for in war, because if im going up against someone and that someone is stronger than me, and then fiery comes in and just simply auto attacks him, thats probably 1000x better than having a second one of me helping me, or having suki helping me, or having any other un geared fa that has skill helping me.

Now, what should i edit the lists to? T3 the best FAs are me and suki, T2 and under, cross that that cuz theres no way a level 139 is better than me or sukinanda. between me and suki i think im more dominant just cuz i do some things that he doesnt because he just doesnt know how to do them (not gonna start exposing FA secrets and game plans that i know), but again some of my gears a lot better than his (jewelry armer, etc.) and some of his gear's currently a lot better than mine (weapons, some armer, etc.) but besides the point, this list cant be done by my opinion, i need help -.-

1. Fiery Sagittarius
    2. HeiKv
    3. ________
    4. ________
    5. ________

The rest of the FAs ppl mentioned i havent fought/havent seen/maybe i've pvpd them but i havent had a freestyle pvp with yet, so im gonna need some help with that :/

as for the FA legends, i think im gonna make the list top 3, since the last 2 slots are gonna remain empty by the looks of it :S tell me what u guys think
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    its xxxiv
    im having a talk with xxxiv as we speak, hes a low scoring 160 FA, not even close to top because im not even sure if I belong on the list yet, and if i dont belong on the list then theres no way at all that he belongs on it, no offense to him.. :P
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Banned
    chris fierys worthless in war, he sits there and tries to tank me even if im hitting 4k's on him and hes hitting 1800's on me, kids str8 retarded, im also pretty positive he doesnt curse remove a single person in war, or even has the skill for that matter

FAs on venus? thought they died about a year ago, and no one cares about anyone below T5.. cause what's the point of "being good for your level/tier" when some 180 scrub like carlo5 can kill you.

oh and the fa legends are deakon, et, pimp, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Now, what should i edit the lists to? T3 the best FAs are me and suki, T2 and under, cross that that cuz theres no way a level 139 is better than me or sukinanda. between me and suki i think im more dominant just cuz i do some things that he doesnt because he just doesnt know how to do them (not gonna start exposing FA secrets and game plans that i know), but again some of my gears a lot better than his (jewelry armer, etc.) and some of his gear's currently a lot better than mine (weapons, some armer, etc.)
    Lol you're way better than me. I'm definitely not a top FA, lul.

Oh, and, we're T4. T3 is 139.

Quote Originally Posted by SukiNanda View Post
    Lol you're way better than me. I'm definitely not a top FA, lul.

Oh, and, we're T4. T3 is 139.
    lol he doesnt know his tiers, how can he possibly be on the list :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    u jelly
    nah xD my FA will be back soon enough

Shadow Titanium
    Mat:
    K i just lost respect for fiery a tad. HE DOESNT CURSE REMOVE ANYONE ARE YOU F'ING SERIOUS?

k guys idk what to do, legit

Suki: ma baaadd T4

Rowe:
    S
    T
    F
    U

k

rectumcanal: i like your username XD

Friend: If i can kill 170 and 180 FAs, then why does it matter if im a few levels away from 170? I can trade in all the WExp i have right now and probably hit closer to 170 than i already am, but im not cuz i want honor rank before i go into the 170 tier. im not going in with TG/osm gears with only rank 12, umad? XD but anyways, yeee. the only way i can see that happening is if i was like 140 and expected to have a title as a top FA on the server, no, fiery can eat a 140 alive.... cept that time i was in pf when his friend called him for help cuz i was killing him, ANYWAYYYYSSS (lul) idk

no ones answered my question yet, WHAT SHOULD THE LIST BEEEEEEEE QQ
    Last edited by Chris; 01-27-2011 at 02:20 AM.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

There has yet to be a FA I've seen that completely dominates the server but with the fas I know it would be Suki, you (presizion), and me based on what I know from war. I've never ran a dungeon with you guys i'm only saying this from a war standpoint. I don't know who Hevky or whatever is and supernight rerolled. You guys say Tigergirl's out the list and after watching fiery's video he has some weird ass playing style so idk what kinda hot mess he has going on...but he does have the gears.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast