Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    Let's exchange information. I can show your parents how much of a scumbag their disowned child is, and you can do whatever you want with whatever you're going to do.
    do you get scared thinking of what your parents would think if they saw how their kid was acting online?

btw vids done, bump

Osmium
    nice

old song is old though =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    do you get scared thinking of what your parents would think if they saw how their kid was acting online?

btw vids done, bump
    Yeah, bump a thread that's on the top of the list, that's not what I call gotry or anything. Anyway, do you get scared thinking of what would happen if welfare wasn't around?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    nice

old song is old though =(
    songs dont have to be new to be good u know

Osmium
    ^true that mang

this one never gets old
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Banned
    Yeah, bump a thread that's on the top of the list, that's not what I call gotry or anything. Anyway, do you get scared thinking of what would happen if welfare wasn't around?
    sounds like ur scared? i feel bad for ur parents when they see what kind of a pathetic kid they have lolololol

Banned
    sounds like ur scared?
    Sorry I don't see it. Oh wait I get it you have nothing else to say so you're just posting garbage now.

Lul.

__________ Poverty line(around 10k for 1 person if i remember correctly)

___________ You

Seriously, minimum wage? Oh right you have your GED.

Banned
    Sorry I don't see it. Oh wait I get it you have nothing else to say so you're just posting garbage now.

Lul.

__________ Poverty line(around 10k for 1 person if i remember correctly)

___________ You

Seriously, minimum wage? Oh right you have your GED.
    i find it funny you talk about money when you obviously have no job and live in an apartment complex

lol you talk about income like you're going to be filing taxes soon...please kid leave money issues to the adults here, go finish I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥rty

Banned
    Nice video but its obviously shopped or else Spur could do it faster with his 20s bm2.

Banned
    i find it funny you talk about money when you obviously have no job and live in an apartment complex

lol you talk about income like you're going to be filing taxes soon...please kid leave money issues to the adults here, go finish I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥rty
    Well since I listened to what you think is funny, I'll tell you what I think is funny. I think it's funny that you continually spew out the most retarded illogical fallacies about me when I've provided timestamped pictures. Also, no, I don't do taxes. I talk about income like someone with an IQ over 100. You really are desperate.

>apartment complex
    LOL you listened to some fucktard architect who thinks multiple air conditioners mean multiple houses. Sorry bro, we have one for every room in the house, except for a few exceptions.

As for the rest of that post I'll disgard it as you swearing multiple times in a row to make it look like a longer post.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast