Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal modifications

Unhappy Cabal modifications

hey theres a few things i gotta ask. why did you guys mess with the skills for the Force archer and Force shielder, you turned it WAY MORE to PvP, some skills that were active buffs in the past are now passives, for EX. the Hardened Shield skill, now passive but in the past was an active buff. and the astral equipment like the bow and shield you USED to be able to put that stuff away which in turn made u run faster, but now its stuck in Permanent-ON mode. i liked being able to put it away when i didnt need it it was more fun. also the grinding on the skill points, pretty heavy at the higher lvls like 60 and up. gotta go like 3 days straight on the dummies to get the work done your quests couldn't same for the XP as well. and one last thing, the epaulets at the low end, um drop the lvl requirements on them. u end up jumping to the next armor set before u end up meeting the lvl requirement

Quote Originally Posted by knight5946 View Post
    hey theres a few things i gotta ask. why did you guys mess with the skills for the Force archer and Force shielder, you turned it WAY MORE to PvP, some skills that were active buffs in the past are now passives, for EX. the Hardened Shield skill, now passive but in the past was an active buff. and the astral equipment like the bow and shield you USED to be able to put that stuff away which in turn made u run faster, but now its stuck in Permanent-ON mode. i liked being able to put it away when i didnt need it it was more fun. also the grinding on the skill points, pretty heavy at the higher lvls like 60 and up. gotta go like 3 days straight on the dummies to get the work done your quests couldn't same for the XP as well. and one last thing, the epaulets at the low end, um drop the lvl requirements on them. u end up jumping to the next armor set before u end up meeting the lvl requirement
    You didn't run faster when you could "put away" your bow or shield. You don't *need* to be maxed out for your skill rank for PvE, which is what you're saying you prefer, you can still do quests and level up between skill training. I don't see how buffs turning from active to passive changes whether the skills are "WAY MORE" PvP. The quests put you very close to your leveling goal up until level 35, at least, when you can start running dungeons.

And you do realize that epaulets take effect even if they don't match your armor grade, right?

Banned
    The level requirements for sig craftsman needs to be raised too

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    The level requirements for sig craftsman needs to be raised too
    110 would be good.

zzzz not this bs again... matter of fact i hope that NVR happens

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    zzzz not this bs again... matter of fact i hope that NVR happens
    Don't get mad that more people agree with me

i wouldn't Exactly call it getting mad but hey.. not my fault u didn't stay in school long enough to learn that "More" isn't exactly the word to use for one person agreeing with you. Ignorance truly is Bliss isn't it. and please don't reply to this.. i'm done here. got better things to do than argue with little boys

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brusky View Post
    i wouldn't Exactly call it getting mad but hey.. not my fault u didn't stay in school long enough to learn that "More" isn't exactly the word to use for one person agreeing with you. Ignorance truly is Bliss isn't it. and please don't reply to this.. i'm done here. got better things to do than argue with little boys
    I've counted 5 so far who say it is imbalanced,and only 3 who say it isn't,I don't know where you came up with just one person...but you're right about one thing,ignorance is bliss...so tell me,how's it workin' out for ya'?

RedOsmium
    Lmao y'all still arguing about that?

Players that farm t2 with +15 sig obviously isn't going to think it's imbalanced, biased opinions are biased.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Banned
    I said it back when they revamped crafting and people agreed,now that the imbalance is out there for everyone to see,people wanna troll cuz they got sumthin' to lose...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast