Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Seriously GM's

Seriously GM's

you dont even know whats going on in your own game? first gladiator effectors were forgotten about for NA servers(woops our bad), now Quartz core archridium crafting doesnt exist because we are only allowed to craft up to forcium? and you guys dont believe they messed up the drop rates for NA server..... yeah keep believing that

if you dont believe that Archridium crafting exists in game well here is some proof, i only see the words Archridium 3 time in those screen shots.

Banned

r u new to cabal.
    it's not like anyone uses those amplifiers anyways. even if people did, crafting the osm/lapis versions would be better and cheaper. i agree that the gms should know the game more but you complaining about something this irrelevant just makes it seem you have an ulterior motive. as mafia states..."don't be a pooshay" and just say what you really want to say

edit; keep in mind that posting help desk tickets doesn't do sht except tell everyone that you're salty that gms didnt respond to your ticket the way you hoped they would. also not responding to the drop rate remark, can't speak stupid with stup1d
    Last edited by geegeegee; 01-12-2015 at 12:09 PM.

lol i think your right that GMs need much in-game knowledge... but i think the information you want to express to them might bit lacking. My advised to you is to send a ticket that has a clearer information and attach some screenshot.

GM Croix stated that to stay tune for the update regarding equipment crafting... it means that they can't disclose any info regarding that...

Tooooo much Engrish!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer255 View Post
    you dont even know whats going on in your own game? first gladiator effectors were forgotten about for NA servers(woops our bad), now Quartz core archridium crafting doesnt exist because we are only allowed to craft up to forcium? and you guys dont believe they messed up the drop rates for NA server..... yeah keep believing that

if you dont believe that Archridium crafting exists in game well here is some proof, i only see the words Archridium 3 time in those screen shots.

I'd like to point out that I pointed this out. Ty Tyrant for sending in the question before me ( I was going to later today).

But seriously, it doesn't make any sense... I know the GM are not responsible for it, but they CAN forward it to the developers to correct it and add it in the next maintenance.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I'd like to point out that I pointed this out. Ty Tyrant for sending in the question before me ( I was going to later today).

But seriously, it doesn't make any sense... I know the GM are not responsible for it, but they CAN forward it to the developers to correct it and add it in the next maintenance.
    I think they will do that after this guy gets banned first.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...831#post441831

let's see if he's banned before he hits the 1200th post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hanhnn13 View Post
    I think they will do that after this guy gets banned first.
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...831#post441831

let's see if he's banned before he hits the 1200th post
    guy is banned already LOL. probably couldn't slide through the automated ban system cause of one post on the general discussion
    lesson learned: you can get banned from posting on general discussion but safe anywhere else

ontopic; while the gms are at it, can they fix the nation war build and recover score? newer players may be confused as to how they're getting recover score when it actually supposed to be under build score...obviously not as important as op's issue but it'll lead to less confusion
    source;

Quote Originally Posted by geegeegee View Post
    guy is banned already LOL. probably couldn't slide through the automated ban system cause of one post on the general discussion
    lesson learned: you can get banned from posting on general discussion but safe anywhere else

ontopic; while the gms are at it, can they fix the nation war build and recover score? newer players may be confused as to how they're getting recover score when it actually supposed to be under build score...obviously not as important as op's issue but it'll lead to less confusion
    source;
    Yes to the war bug. That's annoying as crap!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]