Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

Banned

Why are SOME Staff/Support Robots?

I'm not gonna bash the entire Cabal staff cause I know some actually put in there time and dedication but jesus for the few who literally do nothing to try and improve their game please find a job you actually enjoy working at for the sake of the people that pay to play and more importantly for yourself.

Frustrating to see people half as.s it for the job they applied for. That's what you get payed for so either do your job right or consider something that's more suitable to your likings. And by your likings i mean something you are motivated on working with not just sitting back passively and waiting for your paycheck.

Hope I don't get banned for this and some actually take the constructive criticism to heart instead of looking for some type of revenge.

Banned
    GM's have lives too,I doubt they lose sleep over this game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    GM's have lives too,I doubt they lose sleep over this game
    Umm... okay? What does that have to do with anything i just mentioned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Umm... okay?, What does that have to do with anything I just mentioned.
    the title of your thread?

Banned
    the title of your thread?
    What about it?

Anyone can be productive without stressing yourself or loosing sleep.

Banned
    What about it?

Anyone can be productive without stressing yourself or loosing sleep.
    So why are you asking why GM's use HD bots for automated responses?

I'm not gonna bash the entire Cabal staff cause I know some actually put in there time and dedication but jesus for the few who literally do nothing to try and improve their game please find a job you actually enjoy working at for the sake of the people that pay to play and more importantly for yourself.

Frustrating to see people half as.s it for the job they applied for. That's what you get payed for so either do your job right or consider something that's more suitable to your likings. And by your likings i mean something you are motivated on working with not just sitting back passively and waiting for your paycheck.

Hope I don't get banned for this and some actually take the constructive criticism to heart instead of looking for some type of revenge.
    So because they don't want to type the same thing 300 times a day they do t care? I'd Like to see you type the same paragraph 300 times a day and not want to use a cookie cutter responce after 1 day
    It's funny people like you think you have a clue what the Gms do and you have no idea
    It is rather cute you think they stand around touching themselves all day and do nothing
    Ad for your paying comment that is 100% your decision to spend money it has no bearing on the Gms ideals or proccesses because spending money is not a requirement to play the game
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    So because they don't want to type the same thing 300 times a day they do t care? I'd Like to see you type the same paragraph 300 times a day and not want to use a cookie cutter responce after 1 day
    It's funny people like you think you have a clue what the Gms do and you have no idea
    It is rather cute you think they stand around touching themselves all day and do nothing
    Ad for your paying comment that is 100% your decision to spend money it has no bearing on the Gms ideals or proccesses because spending money is not a requirement to play the game
    I am fully aware of what "GMs" do. It seems you're the one having issues understanding what they do. Not all do the same thing. Ive been around the MMO scene long enough to know when a game is being cared for.

And for the record I'm not blaming the entire staff but there are a few that aren't willing to go past the typical copy and paste response which is quite irritating. People are people and no one needs to be treated like dirt. I understand that they have to deal with stupid people like yourself every day but not everyone is as immature .

Paying or not people are investing their time into the game. And the support team or "GM's" as you like to put it lol are being payed to do exactly that support or assist people. Not just treat them like apes. Just because It's the internet doesn't mean you should respect people any more or any less.

If you're going to apply for a job whether it's serving people at a restaurant or being a CEO of a company it's your duty to give it your all because you're the person who applied for that job and YOU are being payed to do that job. If the job you're doing doesn't satisfy you or the pay doesn't satisfy you then what the hell are you doing there in the 1st place? Someone with more respect for the job can be doing it.

Banned
    So why are you asking why GM's use HD bots for automated responses?
    Why are you even here if you don't understand the thread?

I am fully aware of what "GMs" do. It seems you're the one having issues understanding what they do. Not all do the same thing. Ive been around the MMO scene long enough to know when a game is being cared for.

And for the record I'm not blaming the entire staff but there are a few that aren't willing to go past the typical copy and paste response which is quite irritating. People are people and no one needs to be treated like dirt. I understand that they have to deal with stupid people like yourself every day but not everyone is as immature .

Paying or not people are investing their time into the game. And the support team or "GM's" as you like to put it lol are being payed to do exactly that support or assist people. Not just treat them like apes. Just because It's the internet doesn't mean you should respect people any more or any less.

If you're going to apply for a job whether it's serving people at a restaurant or being a CEO of a company it's your duty to give it your all because you're the person who applied for that job and YOU are being payed to do that job. If the job you're doing doesn't satisfy you or the pay doesn't satisfy you then what the hell are you doing there in the 1st place? Someone with more respect for the job can be doing it.
    Other then the lack of efforts on events I have not seen the lack of care from the gms
    Every ticket or question I ever had was responded and taken care
    Promptly and correctly

The gms care more then you think but they can only do whet the devs let them do they do not have free reign
    Stupid people Like me ? Please don't let your ignorance blind you don't let my lack of internet feelings make you see things in fact the only people I respect here and talk nice too are the gms because I know what kinda crying they deal with on a daily basis from people like yourself
    How is copy and pasting a responce treating people like apes ? God forbid they try to speed up there ticket times to help more people ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast