Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Referal Program- Cabal 2011

Lightbulb Referal Program- Cabal 2011

What makes a game good? Simple the community

Having a bigger and stronger community will allow the game to be as good as it once was back in 2008. Now I'm sure, for all you old school players, you all remember how the game was back in the day, the atmosphere was different...it was a lot better, it was more of a community. I think we can all agree that so many things that were great about this game has died out and I am sure you all know what I mean specifically whether it was due to the hackers, the alz glitchers, or just players leaving because the game isn't appealing nor fun anymore.

You always hear stories of players talking about the past and how great it was back in the day (Refering to 2008): about those 100 vs 100 wars, about the open markets in green despair and desert scream, pvp and pk in ch 9 on mercury side, or how the drop rate was better than now. And then you log in and you look around you hardly see any lowbies running around anymore or at all, green despair is empty...bloody ice is empty...desert scream is empty. You then realize that the game is slowly dieing.

It doesn't have to die, it doesn't have to be that way. I think there is a solution to our problem, we need to focus on the bigger picture for suggestions rather than simple solutions. In the suggestion thread, I see a lot of great ideas, very creative and innovative stuff, however, it's still looking at it from a smaller picture. It is only a temprorary solution to the real problem, and the real problem is lack of players.

If you compare the player population of Cabal in 2008 to 2010, it has decreased by over 60% or more due to people quitting, loss of interest in the game, banned, etc. A game, as great as Cabal, should be growing each year not dieing.

Proposition - Referal Program

I would like to take this time and propose a "referal program" for Cabal. Essentially, for every 3 new players you refer to the game and as long as they make an account and play you will receive 100-700 ecoins or mystery gift item or something along these lines. Do you understand what the objective is here? It's to focus on getting more players in this game, to boost the community and make it more lively.

With a bigger community opens up many opportunities - crafting materials, prosperity in the market, more guilds, etc .

Obviously, EST has a lot of great events and are doing their best in making the game as enjoyable as they can each week; however, I think we could also pitch in a helping hand and bring in more players.

Examples:

About 2 weeks ago, I told my co-worker a software engineer II about a game that I was playing (CABAL), he seemed interested since he kept asking me more and more about the game and it's mechanics. After a whole hour of talking about Cabal, I hooked him and he was ready to play. That evening he downloaded Cabal and started his journey as a level 1 wizard.

Another similar story, a guildmate of mine told his co-worker, a contractor with general dynamics, about Cabal and got him hooked on it. Now his co-worker/friend is playing and leveled his FS to level 22.

See the impact and the difference that only 2 people made? It's just that easy.

From there on, it's really up to EST to keep the game interesting and fun and if they do their job sucessfully, the players will stay and commit to the game.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's finalize this

Referal Program - Cabal 2011

The objective: To recruit more players for Cabal, thus, enhancing the community and providing additional opportunities for everyone.

For every 3 new players you invite and are actually playing you will receive a reward (Perhaps 100-700 ecoins, or maybe mystery gift item). In addition, for all the new players that join under this program, they will receive premium for 2 weeks.

The new players can submit a help desk ticket indicating who refered them, something like this:

Name: Ricky Bobby

Subject: Referred by. Johnny Apple Seed

Body: New player that was referred.

Again, this is looking at it from the bigger picture, I think if we can resolve this issue first and then incorporate everyones idea for the other events/suggestions I think then maybe, we can have our 100vs100 war, a stable crafting environment, a thriving economy, overall just better than now.
    Last edited by TheKingofTrolls; 09-13-2010 at 04:37 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    What makes a game good? Simple the community

Having a bigger and stronger community will allow the game to be as good as it once was back in 2008. Now I'm sure, for all you old school players, you all remember how the game was back in the day, the atmosphere was different...it was a lot better, it was more of a community. I think we can all agree that so many things that were great about this game has died out and I am sure you all know what I mean specifically whether it was due to the hackers, the alz glitchers, or just players leaving because the game isn't appealing nor fun anymore.

You always hear stories of players talking about the past and how great it was back in the day (Refering to 2008): about those 100 vs 100 wars, about the open markets in green despair and desert scream, pvp and pk in ch 9 on mercury side, or how the drop rate was better than now. And then you log in and you look around you hardly see any lowbies running around anymore or at all, green despair is empty...bloody ice is empty...desert scream is empty. You then realize that the game is slowly dieing.

It doesn't have to die, it doesn't have to be that way. I think there is a solution to our problem, we need to focus on the bigger picture for suggestions rather than simple solutions. In the suggestion thread, I see a lot of great ideas, very creative and innovative stuff, however, it's still looking at it from a smaller picture. It is only a temprorary solution to the real problem, and the real problem is lack of players.

If you compare the player population of Cabal in 2008 to 2010, it has decreased by over 60% or more due to people quitting, loss of interest in the game, banned, etc. A game, as great as Cabal, should be growing each year not dieing.

Proposition - Referal Program

I would like to take this time and propose a "referal program" for Cabal. Essentially, for every 3 new players you refer to the game and as long as they make an account and play you will receive 100-700 ecoins or mystery gift item or something along these lines. Do you understand what the objective is here? It's to focus on getting more players in this game, to boost the community and make it more lively.

With a bigger community opens up many opportunities - crafting materials, prosperity in the market, more guilds, etc .

Obviously, EST has a lot of great events and are doing their best in making the game as enjoyable as they can each week; however, I think we could also pitch in a helping hand and bring in more players.

Examples:

About 2 weeks ago, I told my co-worker a software engineer II about a game that I was playing (CABAL), he seemed interested since he kept asking me more and more about the game and it's mechanics. After a whole hour of talking about Cabal, I hooked him and he was ready to play. That evening he downloaded Cabal and started his journey as a level 1 wizard.

Another similar story, a guildmate of mine told his co-worker, a contractor with general dynamics, about Cabal and got him hooked on it. Now his co-worker/friend is playing and leveled his FS to level 22.

See the impact and the difference that only 2 people made? It's just that easy.

From there on, it's really up to EST to keep the game interesting and fun and if they do their job sucessfully, the players will stay and commit to game.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's finalize this

Referal Program - Cabal 2011

The objective: To recruit more players for Cabal, thus, enhancing the community and providing additional opportunities for everyone.

For every 3 new players you invite and are actually playing you will receive a reward (Perhaps 100-700 ecoins, or maybe mystery gift item). In addition, for all the new players that join under this program, they will receive premium for 2 weeks.

The new players can submit a help desk ticket indicating who refered them, something like this:

Name: Ricky Bobby

Subject: Referred by. Johnny Apple Seed

Body: New player that was referred.

Again, this is looking at from the bigger picture, I think if we can resolve this issue first and then incorporate everyones idea for the other events/suggestions I think then maybe, we can have our 100vs100 war, a stable crafting environment, a thriving economy, overall just better than now.
    tl;dr
    u wish son

If this program becomes reality, a lot of great things will happen for Cabal. You cannot deny that. But I will keep wishing for a miracle.

If you have any ideas or tips, please address them.

Banned
    another I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in neiro wasting hours of life life typing out nonsense on the forum that nobody will read, nor care about

gj

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    another I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥in neiro wasting hours of life life typing out nonsense on the forum that nobody will read, nor care about

gj
    When you want to do this transfer? I think everyone is ready to see your big appearance. Do you think I am bluffing? I will give the money for the transfer to a credible player to transfer for you. What's your answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post

gj
    It's people like you that are a waste of space in this game, you have zero contribution and you whine and bish all day about others. When are you going to be man? When are you going to live up to what you claim to be? Foolish boy accept my challenge and transfer over.

Banned
    inb4 ur triple post

I skipped around in and I think that's a good idea

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofTrolls View Post
    It's people like you that are a waste of space in this game, you have zero contribution and you whine and bish all day about others. When are you going to be man? When are you going to live up to what you claim to be? Foolish boy accept my challenge and transfer over.
    A troll telling a member he's a waste of space....the irony

I'll accept your transfer, Paypal me the money to transfer first.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast