Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: iBringTheWar having fun in T1

Threaded View

Well I know for a fact that plenty of people can keep up with a bike now a days. I've been out ran on my Rw3 and Rw3 have about 300 more speed than blue bikes. As for the blink/dash keeping up thing...I've done that plenty of times combo dashing against wizards in war. It's not that hard to keep up with a wizard if you combo dash. And again...if his guns are going back to his chest doesn't that mean he's resetting his guns? meaning he's retargetting? Also I am in T1 war I've watched him and yes these things pop up but I don't really care one way or another. If he get's banned for hacking then more power to the haters...if he doesn't then more power to him for knowing how to play the game like a pro. I don't choose sides I just point out the flaws in everyone's logic. Also another thing I thought of last night (directed to Smile)...you realize that you are fighting him with gear that is "weaker" meaning you are fighting a high CD lapis owner while you have phery. Meaning your damage output on him will be alot lower than his will be on you. I'm not saying your gear is crap. I've seen it in the video and I know it's good but the base damage you are missing will kill you in war (point wise). Expecially if iBring uses those new power amplifiers you can get now for amazingly cheap. With gun wise you will be hitting atleast 25+ less with non crit than he will. So go out and get lapis weapons and tell me different.

Btw Lapis (the person) out scores iBring all the time...do they hack? I don't think so...I've never seen Lapis hack yet he scores 250-300+ a war.
    Last edited by Jenus; 07-24-2011 at 07:07 AM.