Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do the GMs care about swearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    90% of what's censored isnt even a swear word either O_o GM for instance or dicul in ridiculous o.0 so was sie for the longest time too....i mean, what was the point in censoring those? lol just take the damn thing off....i mean, i don't care much for swearing, but I'd still like to use the words if it's the best way to describe something O_o
    Also, bee tee dubs. The part that's blocked out in ridiculous is "culo" Which is a curse word in Spanish or some like that. They also used to block out "les" and they took it out, which shows some sort of progress.

One really dumb thing is that terms in GEAR are blocked out. A person can't even say SIGMetal without it being filtered. And with the new Lycanus stuff coming out, of course it has the word "Anus" smack dab in the middle. ed up man, ed up.

<Hadouken>

korean's dont understand engrish that much..Lmao like Gspot!!

i don't think anyone would care for swearing since its now a part of our literature.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SliverElixer View Post
    i don't think anyone would care for swearing since its now a part of our literature.
    so hoos swearing, ima report them >DD

Do care.
    Any profanities which considered as insulting, rude or vulgar, or any disrespect toward one another will not be tolerated!
    (Plus anything offensive in my eyes.)
    There will be guidelines posted up this forum soon, meanwhile, I suggest you to go through Terms of Use on CABAL.com if you're curious.
    I would just close my eyes and let you slide this time. That means I'm not going to point figers with an angry mug about to ban.. especially "lolololol" and "CrucifixX".

*sigh* could there be the world without the rules and regulations..?
    Last edited by [GM] Squish; 04-13-2010 at 07:24 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Squish View Post
    Do care.
    Any profanities which considered as insulting, rude or vulgar, or any disrespect toward one another will not be tolerated!
    There will be guidelines posted up this forum soon, meanwhile, I suggest you to go through Terms of Use on CABAL.com if you're curious.

I approve this message. I hope there are rules for excessive spamming as well.
    Venus

Bout time.....please be strict on the forum rules.....including excessive spamming like CNJRP said.

You know, that world is a world without lawyers, and where unicorns crap rainbows. It just doesn't exist.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Bout time.....please be strict on the forum rules.....including excessive spamming like CNJRP said.
    +100. The excessive spamming, especially of stupid threads that don't belong in their proper sections, makes the forums annoying to post in and even read.
    The Lady has Spoken

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucifixX View Post
    My mommy said she won't let me play cabal if people are cursing.
    I bet mommy curses too >.>
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Do care.
    (Plus anything offensive in my eyes.)
    I would just close my eyes and let you slide this time. That means I'm not going to point figers with an angry mug about to ban.. especially "lolololol" and "CrucifixX".

When you say "you", who exactly are you talking to? If it's me about that siggy I'll take it down if it's offensive or inappropriate ;-;

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast