Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: For Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by iGotTheMagic View Post
    Sup Rasdammit, I'm glad that it took my interference to bring you into this. Under the rock you put me under? More like the rock kicked me out of . Being in Seireitei is a degrading, and loathsome experience in which I do not wish anyone to have to deal with. In Seireitei I learned the following : 1. People are greedy and will do anything to deny it and 2. People are greedy up to the point where they will stab their best friends in the back. Say all you want that I was the one who scammed Swankie, when in fact I scammed no one. More like it was a scam by YOU guys considering you all have no proof of me taking his gear, and with all of his gear going missing after Missa got his info . I never would have expected Ely and Jath, 2 of the nicest people I have met in this god-forsaken game, to be easily manipulated by the higher-up's in Sei.
    K time to disappear again for another 3 months. trololololol
    wasn't saying that until you were caught scamming and kicked
    lol now making your return since like march 2011? its sad get over it

Banned
    at least igotthemagic is/was some1 in cabal.you will never achieve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    wasn't saying that until you were caught scamming and kicked
    lol now making your return since like march 2011? its sad get over it
    So clearly you were absorbed into the manipulation of the higher-up's trying to frame me for scamming when it was in fact them scamming? And if you mean kicked by my account being hacked and transferring my wizard off my account, then yes I was "kicked." And making my return since March of 2011? How do you know I have not fully made my return already, and haven't been living right under your noses this whole time? Yeah, good luck figuring that one out. I'll leave you with that final thought. Kbye.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zion View Post
    lol...

Quote Originally Posted by iGotTheMagic View Post
    So clearly you were absorbed into the manipulation of the higher-up's trying to frame me for scamming when it was in fact them scamming? And if you mean kicked by my account being hacked and transferring my wizard off my account, then yes I was "kicked." And making my return since March of 2011? How do you know I have not fully made my return already, and haven't been living right under your noses this whole time? Yeah, good luck figuring that one out. I'll leave you with that final thought. Kbye.
    out of everyone in guild they would wanna frame you. ookay i heard it all

was someone in cabal yet your just finding out about him? Kay, and you call your self having info on sei yet you didnt know if he even still played.
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 01-27-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lol...
    whats so funny?are you gonna say gold was a nobody?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    out of everyone in guild they would wanna frame you. ookay i heard it all

was someone in cabal yet your just finding out about him? Kay, and you call your self having info on sei yet you didnt know if he even still played.
    u mean goldfalcon?sure i have no idea who he is or if hes still playing.kaka

cant say he was a nobody only thing i remember about gold was he was the first to get his tyrant ring in sei and scammed a guildie and was kicked now resurfacing to btch more about it

Banned
    Deng you're a mind reader. Should teach me how to do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Deng you're a mind reader. Should teach me how to do that.

if u think he was a nobody,then what are you?nothing?
    if he hadnt lost his wiz he could rape u right now.oh wait all he needs to do is buy a char with usd and buy gear too,not that hard anyway lol.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast