Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: hey

hey

can anyone log into the website???

Yes .

im having the same issue

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

[GM] Kato
    Are you guys getting a certain error when you're trying to login?

i can log onto the website but if i try to access cash shop it doesnt load correctly and i think it doesnt consider me logged in anymore because it has the box to log in again

edit: nvm just tried logging again and it didn't work. also explorer says it's blocking content with security error. looks like the webmaster screwed up the coding somewhere
    Last edited by Abi; 06-14-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    edit: nvm just tried logging again and it didn't work. also explorer says it's blocking content with security error. looks like the webmaster screwed up the coding somewhere
    while you wait, http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ or https://www.google.com/chrome

lol i knew someone would bring that up. i only mentionned explorer because firefox just blocks it without telling you. so i opened up with explorer to see if it was any different

I have the same issue. If I type my stuff to log on website, it just refresh or something.

Upon logging on when you get to the main site. It mentions an error with a security certificate whether you press show content or continue. it has the same effect. Which refreshes page after log in. Sometimes if u dont log n for a while u can access the webpage with no problems. But after that first log in the second time u do it, it will do the refresh.
    Thanks EST for helping resolve a problem!

XIAllanIX 17X+ FS
    Allen lvl 165 BL -----------------Retired
    Leera lvl 133 WI ---------------Retired
    Venus: c 14 Guild: DangeR guild Leader